The online racing simulator
#51 - Dru
Quote from mikey_G :Made some pics. To save bandwidth I've only selected a few and you need to click them.

Race 1:
Kev outbreaking himself in T2

Justin getting it on with Laca

Justin overtaking again

Race 2:
Butz taking the lead

Me and Laca

Kev watching too much in his m ... tead of watching the road

And mike going for the second double win

Gaw'd damn Mikey - you make me look Pro thankgod you didn't do the 'Justin out breaking him self on cooked tyres and doing a donut on the last lap' picture........ hhehhehhe
Quote from Richard Torp :Nice job m8 - looks good as always..

I`m happy that you got the third place..

Thanks

Btw: The Heart of Racing server isn't rented of 500, but a teammate. The server is usually very good and I suspect that any lag would have been caused by other laggy racers.
div1 race2 Kdempsey makes a slightly tight pass on T1... was a bit hairy, but makes a nice picture.
Attached images
uxrl.jpg
The fight for 1st and 3rd place are really even. cool
Quote from kdempsey :Hi, i would like to ask all the drivers in div 1 race to have a look at my repaly from race 1, i got a 4 point penalty for my driving not sure if this is harsh or not what do u think??

Btw I think you got the penalty from race 2.

And the rule is pretty clear, no constant cutting. And you were doing it practically every lap. When looking from heli-view when there are few other cars close, you can clearly see you cutted the most -almost hitting the tyre barrier on each lap. Plus you caused some incident/accident.
Quote from kdempsey :Hi, i would like to ask all the drivers in div 1 race to have a look at my repaly from race 1, i got a 4 point penalty for my driving not sure if this is harsh or not what do u think??

it was actually race 2 you got the penalties for.
i'll have a look when i get home this evening.
Quote from kalle :Btw I think you got the penalty from race 2.

And the rule is pretty clear, no constant cutting. And you were doing it practically every lap. When looking from heli-view when there are few other cars close, you can clearly see you cutted the most -almost hitting the tyre barrier on each lap. Plus you caused some incident/accident.

what do you class as cutting??
does he still have 2 tyres on the kerbs? If so i wouldn't call it cutting. After all curbs are still part of the track. The rules say 2 wheels on the track at all times.
#60 - Davo

Why are you asking the drivers ot have a look? It's totally upto admins who gets penalised. If you're trying to gather support to overthrow the decision I think that's disrespectful to the admin team who have made their decision.
Quote from Davo :Why are you asking the drivers ot have a look? It's totally upto admins who gets penalised. If you're trying to gather support to overthrow the decision I think that's disrespectful to the admin team who have made their decision.

Looks to me like he was asking for an opinion.
Nothing wrong with doing it if it makes the rules a bit more clear. They can be cloudy sometimes, just like any league.

I just want to see what the other drivers in the league think of this so we all know what is deamed to be "CUTTING"
Quote from Davo :Why are you asking the drivers ot have a look? It's totally upto admins who gets penalised. If you're trying to gather support to overthrow the decision I think that's disrespectful to the admin team who have made their decision.

not trying to change any decision, just want to see what the other drivers think of this..
#64 - Rish
As we have already established 2 wheels must be on the track (inclusive of curb) at all times! if any less than 2 wheels are on the track it is classed as cutting! Almost every lap by kdempsy looked the same from this view!

Hope this clears things up!
Attached images
KDempsey.JPG
#65 - Dru
Quote from Rish :As we have already established 2 wheels must be on the track (inclusive of curb) at all times! if any less than 2 wheels are on the track it is classed as cutting! Almost every lap by kdempsy looked the same from this view!

lol - yup that looks like cutting to me - anyway how could you drive like that don't your tyres get really dirty and you struggle to take the next bends anyway??
car probably jumps over the sand part
Quote from Dru :lol - yup that looks like cutting to me - anyway how could you drive like that don't your tyres get really dirty and you struggle to take the next bends anyway??

Well, there's a big straight after it so the tires do clean a bit, but to be honest I don't think that by cutting the track this way you'll win a lot...
Kdempsey did cut the chicane 6 out of 12 times, so i can understand that.
I don't see any accident caused by him though!? He did hit teaz-r on lap 10 but if you watch the replay that was completely innocent. He caught the grass and that send him out into the middle of the track into teaz-r's path. Nothing anybody could have done about it imho.
I would have said a warning was enough for the cutting or maybe 1 or 2 points deduction, but 4?? I think that's just a bit much.

my 2c
Quote from Rish :As we have already established 2 wheels must be on the track (inclusive of curb) at all times! if any less than 2 wheels are on the track it is classed as cutting! Almost every lap by kdempsy looked the same from this view!

didn't see it from that view, looks worse than it felt ..but fair enough i was wrong!!

can u tell me who i hit on lap 1 of race 2??as i have looked at replay and can't see what i did wrong???
Quote from kdempsey :can u tell me who i hit on lap 1 of race 2??as i have looked at replay and can't see what i did wrong???

Can't check the replay right now but if I remember right, you didn't hit anyone. The penalty came from dangerous driving. You understeered bit on the chicane and you decided to go through the tyre barrier which caused tyres to roll on the track infront of other racers.
Quote from kalle :Can't check the replay right now but if I remember right, you didn't hit anyone. The penalty came from dangerous driving. You understeered bit on the chicane and you decided to go through the tyre barrier which caused tyres to roll on the track infront of other racers.

it was an accident, you don't have any other choice at that corner if u make a mistake..whats els could i do?? think all this is abit harsh!!!!!
Quote from kdempsey :it was an accident, (blah) ..whats els could i do??

These spring to mind. You can:

a) Practice more
b) Be more careful
c) Try not to rely on luck when racing
#74 - Dru
Quote from BurnOut69 :These spring to mind. You can:

a) Practice more
b) Be more careful
c) Try not to rely on luck when racing

I think saying the above is a little unfair to be honest mate....

If its an accident its an accident or a small mistake on cold tires on the first lap these things do happen. People DONT intentionally do them and saying the above stuff is kind of irrelevant. IF he crashed there EVERY lap then yes some things you said may make a little sense, but just firing those things off is a little outta line imo....

So if your example were true are you saying that people who practice and have several hundred kilometers under there belts do not make a mistake or crash

I did over 500 practice laps on FE Gold in Round 3, does that mean that the accident i was in was not allowed to happen becuase i'd had too many practice laps
I posted that because its not the first time I hear people complaining about this particular driver.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG