The online racing simulator
Thanks for putting up with my SLOW admin abilities, my first time doing it, but you gotta start somewhere
Replays in the link below.

REPLAYS
#27 - Dru
Quote from Davo :I don't have the replay, if you could post it up I'd gladly take a look. In my rage I anger quit and didnt think to save it.

Yes I was off the racing line.
Yes I had trhe inside corner and
yes I was infront.
I wasn't lagging. I'm pretty sure the server wss lagging for some reason because the pb messages were comign up very late.

I cant go around the corner that fast on the inside so I had to brake. The guys following shouldve known that I'd have to brake to make the turn and brake accordingly, it;s part of racing. You don't just go crashing straight through someone.

Once I check the replay I'll make my decision though.

you guys were both on the perfect line form what i can see - i see your point that the guyshould be able to avoid you, but he is less than a metre behind and you have broken hard in a place where you don't normally brake. i will try and post a replay but not sure how?

hopefully attached - yon can see that you lagged at the start as well very slightly - that would probably aid the physics glitch
#28 - Davo
I don't want to riun the thread so I've taken this to pm. Thanks for the replay GFresh. It's made up my mind that I didn't do anything wrong.
#29 - Dru
the replay shows...

you are at 198kph when you brake the guy behind is at 198 when he hits you, your velocity at the time is 174.

you brake at 32.1 sec

your back door crumples at 32.5 (before contact) <--- this is a glitch

he hits you at 32.6sec

you then are hit out at light speed which is the physics calculating wring

between the time you broke and he time damage is done is 0.4 sec that is less that the time taken to the brain to react and initiate movement...

its a very quick accident and i think that is all that it is - i'm not pro him or anti you, just saying what i have seen in response to your claim that you were taken out by a 'wrecker'

in the heat of the moment people say things they say before thinking or watching the replay, maybe in the future it would be good to rephase stuff, that last tyhing the UXFL needs is it's racers claiming there a wrecking in the league

#30 - Dru
Quote from GFresh :Thanks for putting up with my SLOW admin abilities, my first time doing it, but you gotta start somewhere

REPLAYS

you did a great job mate
Quote from GFresh :Thanks for putting up with my SLOW admin abilities, my first time doing it, but you gotta start somewhere

REPLAYS

great job mate
Quote from Richard Torp :Was close - great race.. thx guys..

PS: Wasnt it a laggy server? It was for me..

Grats with the win Richard

Yeah, the server was laggy last time to.
Replays for div 1??
Brilliant finish in the last race (div 1)... Very close...
Quote from MyBoss :Grats with the win Richard

Yeah, the server was laggy last time to.

There was lag again? I'll try to find some better server for last two rounds.

Congrats to all winners Results will be up hopefully tonight.
#39 - Dru
Quote from kalle :There was lag again? I'll try to find some better server for last two rounds.

ON the Div 2 server there was a tiny bit of lag, which affected some cars, however Freeliner was LAGGING terribly i'm afraid and it made people very cautious driver anywhere near him on the fast sweeping corners of westhill.

I hope that he can get it sorted by next week as racing with a lagger is NO FUN what so ever
#40 - Davo
Team XFR have a server from 500servers that doesn't lag. I'm pretty sure we can use it for next round in division 2 if needed.
#41 - Dru
I'm not sure if it's the heart of racing server that is laggy on the Div 2 league, i think its a few players as the last couple of weeks i've spent ages on there and apart from at the league events there is no lag at all

or is it that the server can not cope with 14 people on it

Anyhow - cool offer Davo
i'm sure if that was not available that the ZWR would be available for use - if you want me too i can check with the Boss
#42 - Davo
Yeh that could be a problem also. If someone is lagging the whole server lags which is a bit funny. I think people that are lagging shouldn;t race since it ruins the experience for everyone else. having a reliable net connection is important in online racing. It's like having a reliable race car.
#43 - Dru
Quote from Davo :Yeh that could be a problem also. If someone is lagging the whole server lags which is a bit funny. I think people that are lagging shouldn;t race since it ruins the experience for everyone else. having a reliable net connection is important in online racing. It's like having a reliable race car.

+1 (+2 if it's allowed )
Quote from Davo :Team XFR have a server from 500servers that doesn't lag. I'm pretty sure we can use it for next round in division 2 if needed.

I believe that Heart of Racing's server is also from 500servers so it must be that the racers were causing the lag. The server that div1 use is from another provider which doesn't seem to be that good.
Nice pictures Mikey, how did you get them to look so high quality? It would be nice if LFS looked like that in game

On the lagging, I can't say as i noticed anyone lagging. In race 2, Freeliner got it sideways during the first or second lap i think, and i hit him because the slide took him into my path. But that was just bad driving i think, i didn't notice him lagging
I usually make them sharper and play with the saturation a bit. This is all done with picasa because im too lazy to install photoshop on my mac again.

Here is one for you G
I look like such a pro racer in those screenies.

I am going to practice for the next two rounds so I don't look like such a noob...
Quote from MyBoss :Picture tingie up

http://www.heartofracing.com/

Just click the picture for larger version. The finish is sure close To bad I came last of us 3

Nice job m8 - looks good as always..

I`m happy that you got the third place..
Quote from kalle :There was lag again? I'll try to find some better server for last two rounds.

Yes there was lag. Was lagging a lot but only for maybe a half second. Then after maybe 10 sec. it lagged again for half a second. Was very disturbing...

The Ocrana server worked perfect last time we changed server..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG