The online racing simulator
#26 - Davo
I didn't set my alarm because I was sure I'd be up on time but I woke up just as the races were finishing. Sucks to be me.
#27 - Dru
Quote from Davo :I didn't set my alarm because I was sure I'd be up on time but I woke up just as the races were finishing. Sucks to be me.

you live in Australia .......... i don't think that sucks at all mate i think you are the lucky one, but next time ...... set your alarm
wow, 3rd place after two rounds? I'm shocked

Kalle, could you upload the replay of race 2 in Div 1? I saved mine just a sec to early and didn't get everyone in the results.
#30 - Dru
Full standings has div 2. dba|who cares on 22 points.... he scored 17 in the Aston round (12 and 5) and was not at the Fern Bay round by my reckonning should be on 17 only noticed as you've got me as 8th when my records show i think i should be 7th

BTW - does any one else have problems seein the lap graphs on the extended results?

Best regards,

Dru.
Quote from Dru :Full standings has div 2. dba|who cares on 22 points.... he scored 17 in the Aston round (12 and 5) and was not at the Fern Bay round by my reckonning should be on 17 only noticed as you've got me as 8th when my records show i think i should be 7th

BTW - does any one else have problems seein the lap graphs on the extended results?

Standings are now fixed. And yes I have problems to see those graphs too because I haven't made any graphs

Round 2 replays: http://www.divshare.com/download/237566-0bd (11.62 MB)
#32 - Dru
lol........

.... if every one wants to see carnage, hat the second race, the crash is on the first lap after about 38 seconds i think..

.. i suggest watching from dru, butz and macsets view points and in slow motion the mangeling of thecars is particulalry damaging..
:bump:
#35 - d6nn
i just wanna say that speaking while ppl are still racing/qualying is really annoying. also piting while racing and things like that...
I also find that annoying but the best remedies are concentration and the "-" key
#37 - Dru
Quote from d6nn :i just wanna say that speaking while ppl are still racing/qualying is really annoying. also piting while racing and things like that...

as mikey-g says just block the messeges. . . . . but what is the problem of piting while racing. . . . .if oyur car is damamged you need to fix it
Quote from Dru :as mikey-g says just block the messeges. . . . . but what is the problem of piting while racing. . . . .if oyur car is damamged you need to fix it

I think he ment using Shift-S.
#39 - Dru
Quote from MyBoss :I think he ment using Shift-S.

ah - well that is not allowed so those people caught on reply should be disqualified..
Nikimere did it in both races but he just sat there in the pits. I guess he was watching or something. Dunno.

Round 2 - Fern Bay Gold
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG