7 | n1 Kalle | +1:05.28 | 01:24.09 | XFR | 6
8 | [KT] Macset | +1:20.26 | 01:24.66 | XFR | 5
9 | dba| Freeliner | + 1 Lap | 01:25.91 | XFR | 4
DNF | =BTU=Tomas | -------- | -------- | --- | --
DNF | ZWR|Dru | -------- | -------- | --- | --
DNF | Psymonhilly | -------- | -------- | --- | --
DNF | atesz[WRC] | -------- | -------- | --- | --

Hahaha.

Race 1, every time I drove past this wall it was looking at my girlfriend, then on lap 6 the wall spilt my beer so that was the last straw and I gave it what it deserved. Race 2 had a little bump (Classic story: Really good PB split - straight off in sector 3!) and my wheel went light when turning right, not sure what I'd done to the car. Then I rolled it on the final chicane and had to drive the last couple of laps with my roof in the way of all my brake markers.

I didn't expect to do well at this one tbh, so a 5th and a 2nd will do me.
#3 - Dru
Hi guys - just checked 2nd race replay......

13 starters...

7 crashed in 1 lap incident....

Dru
Freeliner
Macset
Psyompilly
Doughty
Kalle
Tomas

7/13 is greater than 50% - why no restart??
good stuff, clean racing

but yeah, a restart would've been nice for the people involved
#5 - kalle
Quote from Dru :Hi guys - just checked 2nd race replay......

13 starters...

Dru
Freeliner
Macset
Psyompilly
Doughty
Kalle
Tomas

Rules: 3.4 There is 'lag-start'. There are no restarts of the race- no matter what.
#6 - Dru
oh - where was that rule i read then? must have been a different leagues rules i was reading...

shame really - an accident happens caused by a guy takes one corner badly and has no run off area and everyone piles up into the cars involved...

Well atleast that track is outta the way - plenty of run off areas in WE and KYoto and Blackwood so the same SHOULD not happen
Bad races for me. Atleast I scored points in both races.

Had an incident with SERT MIKI, but I couldn't really do anything about it. Think MIKI should have lifted the throtle though since I were clearly not the master of my car in that moment. Think there were some lag involved to.

Looking forward to next race, but I think it should be held on another server. If that is possible.
bah i had to drive with mouse... i sucked hard, but i got some pace in the first race, but something happened to my connection so i got a disco... the second race was even worse, the mouse thought i wanted to go right on the bridge, he wasn't disturbed by the barrier... i hope next race will be better

13 starters...

Dru
Freeliner
Macset
Psyompilly
Doughty
Kalle
Tomas

It's annoying but, suck it up, i still finished 3rd (just)
Unlucky day for me:crown: sorry everybody about my lag if i had....i was a little deconcentrate and was a little nerviuos coz of net

GRATS TO --->1ST » C.Krognes

13 starters...

Dru
Freeliner
Macset
Psyompilly
Doughty
Kalle
Tomas

the crashed started in front of me and i had no chance to aviod the multipule flying cars

and i agree it should of been restarted
#12 - Dru
Quote from GFresh :It's annoying but, suck it up, i still finished 3rd (just)

Like i said already above - i got confused with the rules.....

i have no issues 'sucking it up' as you call it - i was well annoyed that after recoverying i had a 3/4 lap battle with kalle only for my connection to hang up for 20 seconds .. . . . leaving me last

another mistake later on giving too much room at the blue flaf meant i went into the gravel..... and could not get back out again....

.. a day at the office to forget i think..... roll on Westhill, just hope more people turn up next time
I was very lucky in that lap. I was so close to Kalle's trunk that I could see what was happening through his windows and went to the left to survive
I came around the corner to see Dru flipping a few cars ahead - managed to scrub off enough speed to get right over to the inside on the exit but der Butz and ... whoever he was racing, both had the same idea so we nearly had our own little disaster in the same spot.
Quote :Like i said already above - i got confused with the rules.....

i have no issues 'sucking it up' as you call it - i was well annoyed that after recoverying i had a 3/4 lap battle with kalle only for my connection to hang up for 20 seconds .. . . . leaving me last

Ok , i wasn't being funny, perhaps i used the wrong term
Quote from MyBoss :
Had an incident with SERT MIKI, but I couldn't really do anything about it. Think MIKI should have lifted the throtle though since I were clearly not the master of my car in that moment. Think there were some lag involved to.

YUP. Watched the replay two times now. He touches me just slightly in the rear, and because of the lag it causes my car to slide, then I'm sliding into him, and that sent him straight into the pit barrier.

I hate when lag causes these things.
Grats to the winners!
#18 - Dru
Quote from GFresh :Ok , i wasn't being funny, perhaps i used the wrong term

No worries mate......

It's frustrating, 500 laps done of FE Gold combination in the past week for this race. Qualified 3rd, threw it off first race, second chance in second race starting 3rd and get wiped out by the driver ahead making a mistake and no room to avoid it....

bah,,, i hate this game..... no not really - just get's under your skin sometimes....

Has anyone thought about consolodating the two leagues due to the low show outs?

if we have only 30 people, why not let top 10 auto qualify for next race, the other twenty have a hour qualifying session the night before and the top 10 fastest go through to race, that way people who have practiced should get thorugh (if they are quick enough) and you'll have one grid full of interested drivers who should know the track and be competative, particularly if both divisions are struggling??
Just a thought btw, ignore at leisure
#19 - Dru
Quote from nesrulz :Grats to the winners!

Yeah, ZWR Mike kicked it in the division 2, him and Kev are miles better than the rest of us guys - perhaps they should be promoted to the first division and the slower guys come down ?
Quote from Dru :Yeah, ZWR Mike kicked it in the division 2, him and Kev are miles better than the rest of us guys - perhaps they should be promoted to the first division and the slower guys come down ?

Mike prawned me tonight tbh. Not just consistently quicker but he didn't put a wheel wrong from what I could see, whereas I was having a string of silly little accidents (and a couple of huge ones!) all by myself.
Sry if I coursed any accident.
Due to my flo woke up just in time to the qualy. I wanted to start from the back and take it easy in the start. It worked pretty good. After a couple of laps the mistakes come and after flipping over two times in the same lap I just pulled into pits and went to bed.

Grats to Xenoa and Chris!
d6nn, sry about incident (race 2) in lap 12 (T1).
Quote from thisnameistaken :Mike prawned me tonight tbh. Not just consistently quicker but he didn't put a wheel wrong from what I could see, whereas I was having a string of silly little accidents (and a couple of huge ones!) all by myself.

If you watch the first race again you'll see that I rode on 2 wheels 2 times for some seconds! so I was pretty lucky to keep the car balanced on 2 wheels and to get it back on 4 wheels again. But tbh, I slowed down a lot after I noticed that you had some incidents and I also had a very predictable setup which helped a lot as well.
Next week will be harder on Westhill. I already did some testing there earlier, but I'm quite far off the pace at the moment thanks to the crappy UFR engine.
#24 - SamH
I have to drop out of the league, guys. I'm not too well at the moment, and sitting at the PC for more than a few minutes at a time is something I can't do. I've missed two races so far, and it's not fair to occupy a seat when I can't guarantee a good day on the day of the race

Fingers crossed next season I'll be sorted, and able to give you all a run. Sorry again
Thought I hadn't seen you about much lately, Sam. Get well soon.

Quote from mikey_G :If you watch the first race again you'll see that I rode on 2 wheels 2 times for some seconds! so I was pretty lucky to keep the car balanced on 2 wheels and to get it back on 4 wheels again.

Ah I didn't save the replays. I was counting on you having some proper accidents though so next time make sure you do something silly.

Quote from mikey_G :Next week will be harder on Westhill. I already did some testing there earlier, but I'm quite far off the pace at the moment thanks to the crappy UFR engine.

The WRs are pretty close at Westhill - I'm sure you'll find some pace before next week.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG