The online racing simulator
Summer Season Rules
1.Attendance at events is mandatory. If you miss a race without having first told and official, you will be removed from the season.

2.If you cause a crash on purpose, you will be disqualified. Accidental taps and lag spins will be dealt with by the officials.

3.The lead car is not allowed to "drive away" from the 2nd car before the first turn, the round will go to the 2nd car.

4.If the second car passes the lead car before the first turn, the round will go to the lead car.

5.If a car leaves the racing surface, the judges will make a decision on the matter.

6.More rules will be added when I think of them.
Summer Season Sign-Up
Post you in-game name in this thread to sign up.

Attendance of the first race is REQUIRED for you to compete in the season.

If you sign up and do not show up at the first race, your out.

If you have not read the RULES, do not sign-up!

Drifter Sign-Up
1.)[¿]Falcon 27
2.)Kansei.Jack
3.)[DR] Niko.
4.)Thomasino*
5.)Matt
6.)dannytreb
7.)WWD|NarotiC
8.)WWD|Moland
9.){CUA} DORI-DEFECT
10.)[TanaBe] JosH
11.)[¿]Sarge91*
12.)Flubber
13.)got milk?
14.)WWD|Sp33dy
15.)WWD|Globb3n
16.)WWD|Aleks
17.)WWD|Litek
18.)Harjun =)
19.)_TdNoZ_
20.)Jonathan

* Notes those who may or may not be able to compete.

Judge Sign-Up
1.)
2.)
3.)
I'm in.

Kansei.Jack

Quote from Thomasino :Thomasino

Might not be able to compete. I'm in Adelaide, Australia, hopefully the times aren't too messed up.

Your a demo racer - This is an S2 only league.
Quote from Thomasino :Why not? Shouldn't there be a start line, and some kind of signal to go, cars are relatively even, so surely unless the chase car messes up, they should be together?

It's just gonna make it really hard for the lead car to get the right speed into the first turn.

Not really, the car behind has to follow. If the following car isn't going fast enough (ie. slowing down to slow the other guy down too) then i guess thats cheating.

All the rule means is that when the lights go, the lead car can floor it. But, can't run away from the following one. Leaving them too far behind to compete.
This is an S2 ONLY league!
Demo racer's stop signing up!

You can post suggestions and comments, but you can't sign up.
Matt

ill be their
when are the dates?
Quote from Thomasino :I'm a Mac user, LFS is a Windows only game, but that won't stop me buying windows, and it won't stop me buying LFS either. I've just gotta wait till I get my new Mac then I'll be set. June is still more then a month away.

Oh sorry, I didn't know. I've seen people running LFS on a Mac though, isn't there a program that lets you play it?
Yup!!!
yeah sign us up, what are the dates and time? i'm in australia
WWD|NarotiC and WWD|Moland

GMT+01
Summer Drift Series Sign up
Sign me up mate {CUA} DORI-DEFECT but im in Australia so just gotta check the time difference, are the comps still on a saturday at 6:00pm GMT And what server name are they under? Cheers
Count Me In! hehe

[TanaBe] JosH

GMT+0

Quote from NarotiC :WWD|NarotiC and WWD|Moland

GMT+01

I will most deffinetly be looking forward to seeing you on the track NarotiC ^_^
can I join? Im new here. just wondering if I could join.

Im from Malaysia..

my ingame nick is [DCM] NeoSquall
Sign me upp! Flubber

GMT+01
got milk?

with the question mark^^

drift all the way every day
Had Any Luck With The Time Conversion Mate Im In Sth Aust. Too
The comp starts at 6:00 PM UTC/GMT.
Quote from dizzlez :GMT + ???

UTC is GMT-1 at the moment. Because in the UK, we changed our clocks forward for daylight savings.
6 pm gmt

as in gmt

not plus or minus anything...
Quote from Thomasino :I find this works just fine, just need to know the time and country in which the comp will be held, and can read the time difference/countdown for Adelaide.

DORIKINRA23 where about you from?

Adelaide, Down South Way U??

What Country Will The Server Be In??
The server is in the US. Texas to be exact.
WWD|Sp33dy and WWD|Globb3n

GMT+ 01
what is the date of the compertition?
This thread is closed

Trash Can
(302 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG