The online racing simulator
I'm very sorry to hear about this - is it me or are leagues and teams imploding left, right and centre ...
Well, I am proud to say at least I showed up...
Quote from LFSn00b :Omg, i am not odd. Why am i odd then?

Your not odd, ok maybe a little bit But we love you baby......
Quote from CSU1 :Yeah, you never can trust a drifter

Yeah, drifters have lives outside of LFS

I'll try to be there next weekend
im down
i missed the first two events but i still wanna compete let me know
I'm grounded....

gonna be off for awhile

sorry guys..... so only 3?

i know sarge was sick...

and i of course was grounded...

i guess this league was a mistake.... nobody ever shows up....

First race... 16 people sign up...7 show....

this week....8 people signed up...3 show....

jack.... we need to talk TODAY.

something has to be done...
I sing up for a judge.. my english is not perfect so.. just tell me simply when is race and what do i must to do..
M1k3@email.cz
ICQ 218-022-201
(i have MSN but i dont go there ://)
-
(ItzzzAdamxP) DELETED by ItzzzAdamxP
im gettin my S2 liesence this week and i wanna be a part of this drift comp stuff,
my idea is this, each week somebody creats a custom track for drifting wide enough for 2 cars at a time. at the start of the week the track is put online for download so all competitors can get the track, they have the week to practice and then at the end of the week the track is played.
on each turn of the custom track an object should be placed and act as a clipping point, and they will be used to judge the solo runs.
basically like D1....
1. You don't have S2.
2. This series is pretty much dead.
hey
sign me up. I live in australia when is the race? Plz put wat time zone it is after the time plz
Do I need to repeat my self? Why are you signing up for an S2 league when you are a demo racer?
I love smart people.

thanks man, good ideas.
Quote from Thomasino :And for the table, #1 qualifyer should battle #32 qualifyer, #2 goes against #31, etc etc. This way, noobs won't battle noobs and pro's won't battle pro's, till the finals. So a pro won't go out in the top 32 battles and a noob get into the final.

Just my opinion.

Which doesn't really give everyone a fair chance. But, thanks for all your suggestions.
What about a fair judge
don't mind jack

hes a glass half empty kinda guy
What about a seperate Demo leauge? It will 8 competitiors and the winner will be given an S2 licence (provided if someone is kind enough to buy the winner one) and will be able to compete in the main leauge. (the last placed person in the main leauge demotes to the Demo Leauge). This can test Thomasnio's idea without affecting the main leauge too much (Until end of season) so everyone is happy and there will be more players wanting to join.
So you want us to pay for your license? No thanks. Oh, i've got a suggestion

Demo people need to stop signing up!
Quote from Thomasino :Like I said, get an S2 season running smoothly then think about a demo league. I'm olny on demo now, well in fact I'm not on LFS at all (sister won't let me use her laptop and I have a Mac), but when I get my new Mac I am planning on buying a license.

I didn't really mean that, If you want a drifting league Buy S2. Then you can enjoy all the extra content and the official league's.
Summer Season
Starting in June, and going to August, we will be having a summer season. Despite the bad luck we had with the first two seasons, the third times the charm. It's been a learning experience for everyone, especially myself. I've taken everyone suggestions and some ideas of my own to come up with a new set of rules, and a new way to run events.

I am no longer limiting the number of sign-ups. Everyone will make qualifying runs, filling 16 race slots. As suggested, we will have multiple judges, each judging a certain aspect of the drift.

The only variable we have been having problems with is people showing up. So if we can do that, we should do just fine this summer.
That's S2 event, and I can be a reserve judge if you wish
i'd be interested...

only thing is what time do the races run?? (i'm talking GMT here :P )

cheers

binnie
Noon GMT
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG