The online racing simulator
Minature Competition. Read this!
This saturday, i'm going to run a competition just like we will when the season starts. All contestants are welcome to attend, but its not compulsary. All that will happen is that i'll run down the rules, and show everyone how the series will run. So when we get to the start of the actual series, we will all be prepared.

Please sign up for this event here.

The event will be on Saturday 10th March. 6PM GMT.

Don't worry, this won't just be a driver briefing. We'll have some good old fun too.
Good Idea Jack

You know I'll be there.
ill be their.
Ill try to make it
can you give a date that we start on?
can i join ?
Can u put me in with a *? I'm waiting for my g25, it should arrive just in time, but without... i can't drift with mouse
Obviously you cant read.

drifter sign up is over. We have a full season.
ohh ok
Sorry
#86 - Mc21
I am pulling out, will be busy and I have sprained my ankle, so no driving for a while.
Ok man

That leaves a spot open which gos to.....

11SuLLy11
ME ME ME ME PLZ!!!!
Ok i was joking, if nobody arrived or asked before me, i would like to join. My g 25 will be here in 2 days and i can't wait to start drifting
hmm can i be a judge?
yes you can
First round today? I couldn't find the server.
Password
lfsdcdrf{DATE}

I.E. lfsdcdrf32407
Not a good idea, dont you think?
No. I don't have a clue what's going on with the password, you could at least have it in a recognised format.
It is quite recognizable for me. I meant posting the pass on the LFS forums instead of sending PMs or E-Mails.
theres no pass now just join
Round 1 Starting!
Round 1 is starting now, Come on people. If you want to remain in the competition you have to turn up!
i didnt get any password
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG