The online racing simulator
Quote from Dru :so there are 35 sign ups so far - does this mean that there wi be 2 divisions of 20 cars or something else??

sorry to not be clear - but what is the max size of each division??

also it's a bit vague if you are just going to 'select' who races on your own criteria, does this mean that all the preperation the Der Butz and i are doing might be irrelevent if we 'do not pass the selection criteria' ?

Cheers, a litte confused,

Dru

Yeah, two 20 cars divisions. When selecting drivers we look your previous UXRL experience, online/hotlap times, online experience and such. So basically if you do your preperation online, it gives you better chance to get in (more laps with the X/UFR, better times etc).
Quote from kalle :Yeah, two 20 cars divisions. When selecting drivers we look your previous UXRL experience, online/hotlap times, online experience and such.

Dang it's on Thursdays, I race another one at that time...to bad..Niki, BBQ and you are so much fun to race around.

Best of luck guys.

Be well,
AAnt
Hello my old friends i m in
Quote from BBO@BSR :Divisions:
If we get more than 32 sign ups, there will be two divisions like last season. Otherwise there will be only one division.

GFeezers, more than 42 racers, lol...Just race AI...

Last week we had 163 ?
Quote from Miki_ :Hello my old friends i m in

Don't know this guy from a hole in the wall.

AAnt
#31 - Jakg
Quote from Miki_ :Hello my old friends i m in

...how does a demo racer plan on being in a league using cars he cant drive?

If you've got an S2 license, log in with it
Prolly, yes. Though there's a CRO MIKI. Or is that NIKI? But this one is prolly SERT
Just wondering since the first race is less than a week away: Have you decided yet if you're doing two divisions or are us slow-pokes being cut?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Just wondering since the first race is less than a week away: Have you decided yet if you're doing two divisions or are us slow-pokes being cut?

Yeah there will be two divisions. We got 45 sign ups so few are going to be left out. The final entry list will announced sometime tomorrow.
#37 - Rish
i'd better get practicing if i wanna get in then

:rally_dri
Quote from kalle :Yeah there will be two divisions. We got 45 sign ups so few are going to be left out. The final entry list will announced sometime tomorrow.

Cool, thanks. By the way, is it too late to decide I want to change cars? I put XFR on my application but I'm having a hard time deciding which I prefer.
No it's not too late to change cars. You can change cars untill the first qualifying you take part and after that you have to use the same car for the rest of the season.
Kev be strong, use the UFR, you know it's better!
Check this thread to see http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=20436 what division you drive in. If you think you are in wrong division and you really really want to change it, pm me and explain why you think you should be driving in another division.

Password and other info will emailed next week before the first race.

We got 45 sign ups so we had to leave few out. Those who were left out check the forum during the season, there are usually few drop outs so you still might get in.
ops, first div. Well, seems like I need to practise a lot more then
Phew, div 2!

Quote from Primoz :Kev be strong, use the UFR, you know it's better!

Already skinning, my friend, already skinning.
is there still time to enter this or is it full?
Quote from Psymonhilly :is there still time to enter this or is it full?

Full as far as I know, it was over-subscribed by about 10 racers anyway
race numbers
hello guys,

do we have race numbers? how does it work?

cheers
#47 - Davo
The Heart of Racing server have this combo now.

Just a question, isn't there wind annymore?
#49 - Davo
There are 3 rounds with low wind.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG