#1 - kalle
UXRL Season 2
Yep that's right, UXRL is back. Season 2 will start in March and the things are pretty much the same as in Season 1.

UXRL:
UXRL is a league for UF GTR and XF GTR cars. These cars, sprint type races and general rules provides fair, fun and close door-to-door action in each race. Seasons have 4-6 rounds and each round consists two 20 minutes race starts. You must have a Live for Speed S2 License to participate in the UXRL.

Calendar:
ROUND 1 08/03/07 Aston National rev
ROUND 2 15/03/07 Fern Bay Gold
ROUND 3 22/03/07 Westhill International
ROUND 4 29/03/07 Kyoto National rev
ROUND 5 05/04/07 Blackwood GP rev
Schedule...

Races are every Thursday evening at 19:00 UTC (20:00 CET)

Changes from season 1:
Basic format stays the same. Only few minor changes in rules, biggest is that in Season 2 resetting is allowed.

Divisions:
If we get more than 32 sign ups, there will be two divisions like last season. Otherwise there will be only one division.

After that UXRL admins will choose the most suitable drivers that gets invited to take part in UXRL season 2. This way we hope to keep the amount of drop outs as low as possible. The final entry list will be published on 4th March.

Before signing up read the rules, check the calendar and if you fully understand the rules and you know that you can make most of the races fill the sign up form

If you have any questions you can ask here or pm me.

http://www.n1r.org/uxrl/
#2 - kalle
Automatically qualified for Season 2 (only needs to sign up):
T7R|nikimere
1ST » R. vd Kooij
Keith Dempsey
ocr.Vince
n1 D6nn™
HR | Yahh
T7R| BBO
n1 T.Kuhanen
M I K I
FLP sm filur
XFR]Xenoa
sccc|Cropsy
[KT] Kike_MoMo
count me in, i'm prob gonna have to miss one round due to the Stock Hatch Cup, it is usually on thursday nights once a month...
#4 - Dru
Two Members of ZWR have signed up to show our support for this series.

UFR's FTW
Pffff.......can't believe I didn't auto qualify

I'll sign up, but like Niki, I'll have to miss a round or two due to the Stock Hatch.
#6 - Davo
Signed up and looking forward to this season after last. Will we be doing hotlaps for division placements?
#7 - SamH
I signed up (Division 2!) although I don't know if that part got recorded. I figure you guys should have to deal with at least ONE backmarker

This is a car that I really enjoy driving, and I'm loving the idea of finally doing so online with others
#8 - kalle
Quote from Davo :Signed up and looking forward to this season after last. Will we be doing hotlaps for division placements?

No hotlaps needed. Admins will choose the drivers and place them in right divisions. But online laps with XFR/UFR and/or hotlaps might help you to get in if you don't have any past UXRL experience (this wasn't meant to all of you in general ).

Quote from SamH :I signed up (Division 2!) although I don't know if that part got recorded....

Yep its shows div2 in your details
Quote from SamH :I signed up (Division 2!) although I don't know if that part got recorded. I figure you guys should have to deal with at least ONE backmarker

Make that two. Ooh I've never done a league before, it's all a bit scary...

Quote from SamH : This is a car that I really enjoy driving, and I'm loving the idea of finally doing so online with others

I got really sick of the XFR when S2 first came out, but with the new physics I like it a lot more. It'll be nice to give it a proper run out.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I got really sick of the XFR when S2 first came out, but with the new physics I like it a lot more. It'll be nice to give it a proper run out.

Welcome aboard!
Leagues are great, especially when its a good, well organised one and kalle did a really good job in Season 1 so thats why i'm back!

And to try retain my title or course!
Signed up also..... but I will miss the first race.

Dutch league then.
Quote from ImprezaGT :Signed up also..... but I will miss the first race.

Dutch league then.

How about 3rd and 5th race? They also collide with Dutch league races
Good point René.:bowdown:

I will miss the 1st, 3rd and 5th race....... I hope it is no problem?
Quote from ImprezaGT :Good point René.:bowdown:

I will miss the 1st, 3rd and 5th race....... I hope it is no problem?

TBH to start in a 5 Round based league where you miss 3 out of 5 Races doesn't make any sense for me. You should let someone else take that place.

------

@kalle
Great I'm automatically qualified
But too bad that I'm moving soon to a new home and will loose my internet connection for some time, therefore I can't race this season.
Give my place to someone else.

May the next season be as much fun for every1 as the last one was.
Signed up, division 2
I'm in
ready to race
Kalle: thank you very much for auto-qualifying me for this league, but like I mentioned above, the Dutch league season has already started and therefore I will miss 3 out of the 5 races in UXRL this season
So I'm very sad to say that you're free to give away my spot for this season... I hope I can be back next season. Good luck everyone!
what happens if there aren't 32 sign ups?
Quote from BenjiMC :what happens if there aren't 32 sign ups?

Divisions:
If we get more than 32 sign ups, there will be two divisions like last season. Otherwise there will be only one division.
so that means whomever signed up wont be in the league unless they manage to qualify or however they get in.
Quote from BenjiMC :so that means whomever signed up wont be in the league unless they manage to qualify or however they get in.

Yes. "After that UXRL admins will choose the most suitable drivers that gets invited to take part in UXRL season 2. This way we hope to keep the amount of drop outs as low as possible. The final entry list will be published on 4th March."
#23 - Dru
so there are 35 sign ups so far - does this mean that there wi be 2 divisions of 20 cars or something else??

sorry to not be clear - but what is the max size of each division??

also it's a bit vague if you are just going to 'select' who races on your own criteria, does this mean that all the preperation the Der Butz and i are doing might be irrelevent if we 'do not pass the selection criteria' ?

Cheers, a litte confused,

Dru
No worries, dru,

I'm sure the guys will put us in the same division when they see our pbs :-) We've driven about the same amount of laps, up to 1/100th equal in time and both slow like hell

greetz

der butz
I would hope that previous UXRL drivers would get preference over newcomers?.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG