The online racing simulator
Castle Combe
Quote from KhalidHalim :If I would pick a biggest map, then it will be Egypt full map.

With S2 you would have 7 tracks in total, 8 tracks with S3. Might wanna consider that.
First of all I apologize if I make a mistake in English but I'm not very professional in English Frown

I would like to have more cars if it is something like the real one like XRT for example
And have more tracks
One of the tracks that I think would look great on the LFS was Boavista circuit where the WTCC in Portugal passed in the past.
No longer is WTCC in Porto but Boavista circuit is better circuit than Vila Real.
One thing I liked about LFS was weather, rain, etc, and weather conditions on the track.

Another thing I think is very interesting would be to choose, for example, what kind of traction we would like to use in our car, for example XRT 4x4 for Rally, because seeing that the rally community in LFS has increased a little more, it would be very good to take advantage of this and to be able to help this community will increase little more
i think brazilias requested it yet
i think brazilias requested it

The Jose Carlos Pace racetrack

Popularly known as Interlagos
Attached images
pista-brasil.jpg
Anyone know the "secret" AU karting(?) track? That should be finished and put in as a track. (Do Shift+U and look around. You will see it.)
The secret kart track is on completely flat ground, so you could recreate the track with 100% accuracy with autocross objects in the main AU area.
Any very long track with complete flat out ( but not necessarily oval/speedway, could be flat/banked track with left and right hand turns )

Any kind of track with tunnel.
I think FE had a very small tunnel...

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(509 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG