The online racing simulator
OLFSL - S2 Dirty Dozen
A new season is starting at 16th of October, as some of you might already know.

More info will be on the site - http://www.lfs-league.com

See you on track! :eclipsee_
:woohoo:

Heading on over right now
Bah... car/track combos suck.

I mean, not a single TBO race? OLFSL looks like a league which could even concentrate exactly on this class. Also, why is BL2 with XRG only, no XFG?

&c
just subscribed

yes, too bad, that the TBO class is left out completely, but i already wrote this in the other thread. maybe we could juast make this slight addition, since it wouldn't even change the schedule, it would just add 3 more cars to the last race
Maybe replace 1 of the UF1 races for TBO ?

Other then that, looking good
Quote from hackerx :Bah... car/track combos suck.

You wanna make the choices next time?? We spent hours trying to get good combos! Besides, commenting something by saying "this sucks" doesn't exactly build anything, just pisses people off. How about some suggestions next time instead of that?

This is why we published the Race calendar so well in advance, so we'd have time to make changes. And as you (you too hackerx) probably noticed, I asked for suggestions in another thread, but "this sucks" wasn't exactly what I expected..

FienDi is currently testing South City Town Course with TBO, if he feels it's good, we'll make the change.

This is the way it's gonna be this time, next season is once again gonna be a bit different.
Okay, South City Town with TBO now in the *The Original LFS League (!)
server.

Help yourself and give some feedback - I'm ancious to know how many accidents there will be in the end of back straight (if you may call it straight )
omg UF? 2 races nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

But the other combos are quite good
subscribed

Race calender looks good, nice variety of different tracks and cars. Only thing which could be different are those UF races, but I don't complain. Nice work
Quote from Mrs FienDi :And as you (you too hackerx) probably noticed, I asked for suggestions in another thread, but "this sucks" wasn't exactly what I expected..

In that thread I see 4 suggestions for TBO race, incl. from myself.
Quote from hackerx :In that thread I see 4 suggestions for TBO race, incl. from myself.

But none of them was "this sucks".
Count me in!
Count me in too

Fair and Fast
NASSA 1 server is open for all that wish to practice BL1 in the XFG XRG cars, Also there will be a Race held this Wednesday (Oct 12th) evening (9PM EST) for those that want to tune up.
Quote from AtomAnt :NASSA 1 server is open for all that wish to practice BL1 in the XFG XRG cars, Also there will be a Race held this Wednesday (Oct 12th) evening (9PM EST) for those that want to tune up.

Thanks
Very nice

I'll try to show my poor skills there

Pretty nice, but I think one of the FOX races could be changed to LRF, never really had a chance to test these cars in a longer race action, would be fun
2 times XFR + UFR is also hmm, and both on National, maybe one of them XFR and otherone UFR or what the heck, add another TBO, or some only T or O or B
Stop :)
Quote from RudiTurbo :Pretty nice, but I think one of the FOX races could be changed to LRF, never really had a chance to test these cars in a longer race action, would be fun
2 times XFR + UFR is also hmm, and both on National, maybe one of them XFR and otherone UFR or what the heck, add another TBO, or some only T or O or B

please dont touch XFR + UFR in National

this is pure fun

At this point we are not going to make any changes to our Race Calendar.

Next season will be different (cars, tracks, combos), so you can make suggestions about that, but since it's 6 months away, I think it's not important right now..
#20 - DeeS
i'm in
btw, are we going to drive with new patch on sunday?
Yes

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG