The online racing simulator
Thanks for the Season
It was a fun season, I'd like to thank axus for putting this together. I will not be able to make this last race as my time will be taken with the OLFSL.

Thanks also to all the racers.

Ant

That better...Whew, glad I don't have to help with the grids, nightmare of a job.
Quote from AtomAnt :I will not be able to make this last race as my time will be taken setting the grids for OLFSL.

oh yeah? since when??
Busted
Just to add sorry for my sporadic attendance for this league, it's a great idea but Uni work is getting hectic and I'm just not having the time to race much the next few months. League racing requires practise and I just can't fit it in.

Thanks for organising it all Axus, maybe the next season run much smoother.
Early times were fun, but I'm pretty bummed about the participation in the Sat div for the last portion of the season. Oh well, It's almost impossible to find a league that I can run since my usable time slots are quite limited. LXCC fit my schedule very well. Anton probably won't be running the Sat races for season two which means hopefully something else will come along... I really enjoy proper competition racing, it was great fun!
Yeah gotta say thanks again for this league.... all of the races I attended were great fun but i couldnt attaned the last few. Having a race every week was just too much and i couldn't fit it in. Maybe next time a longer period between races?

would be more managable.

mad

Thanks for the Season
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG