The online racing simulator
Impressions after the race
My 2nd race (div. B) ended quite early, as there were lags (not on my side) even before the race got underway. Both teamnic drivers also lost connection, so I think the server was not in the best condition (ping 200 for most of the time). Apart from that, there were serious (I mean serious) problems with one lapped driver, who doesn't not know what the blue flag means, or he thought that it will be fun, if he will try to race with leaders on equal terms (he was driving FXR, while I FZR). When I tried to pass him for the first time after he made mistake, he simply "shut the door" and my car spun. After that I was trying to be very careful and guess what - when I finally passed him, he braked very late before turn one and dived inside to take his (?) position back. Then I've followed him for few laps, before I made small mistake (I was loosing my patience at that time) and lost 2nd place. Then we both (2nd and 3rd placed drivers) followed him for next few laps, before he finally spun for good and couldn't block us anymore. I hope the replay will show clearly, what he was doing. Apart from that the race was very good, but sadly for me didn't last too long. I'm looking forward to better fortunes in next race
Yes, servers get some lags, thats right.
The race been pretty good for me, i finished it as 6th, but could be much better like 2nd, why ? Becaus ******* MacEST get the flat in the first shicane and has stopped in top on the road, so i very slow down to not to hit him and dont hit the band (like in WE track) but this time he hit me
Ehm...grats for winners !
#28 - thd
Incidents should be reported to Frankmd for review. Include info about racers involved and lap number please for our convenience.

Results will not be up tonight as Frank is away. Should be in order tomorrow night I think.

Div C racers, as I said in the server I hope one of you saved the replay. Please supply us with a link here or via pm so we can upload the results for that one as well.
I had an okay race, fighting with Belak in the first 20 laps. So that was good.

After this my second stint went a bit bad, i locked the right front a bit too often so i hoped it would last til the end of my second stint. Sadly it didnt and i lost two tires in t1 on lap 59. I tryed to get away from the other guys but the car was totally not driveable and some guys hit me bad. Sorry guys. I guess one of the guys was Blackman. You cant blame me for that, its not like i was aiming to hit you or anyone, just tryed to get away fast. After this incident i had a pc freeze again(yeah, my old problem is back), so my pc rebooted and couldnt get to windows again for a half an hour. If this problem will occur again or if i dont get it fixed, i will not drive in the season anymore. I just cant drive knowing that my hardware will let me down. So it doesnt really matter that i had the flat tyres, my race wouldve been over anyway, sadly.

BlackMan : You should be the last one to blaim anyone here or even say a word. Not only did you chat and swear and scream during the race, but you also blocked the faster cars(me and Topi) that were lapping you. And you are in the same team then the winner of this race, Belak. If you wouldnt have blocked Topi, he would have won this race.

Be sure that i will file a protest against you on all of these things i mentioned and i will be asking that people wont see you in div A anymore. You dont belong in this league.

Period.
Div.a, A. Sirocka (Rumiko) - FZR

well, decent race for me... too bad my gas pedal messed up after 30 minutes (spiking) and my lap times droped considerably... I was on a 2 stop strategy too (with FZR! ). Shame on my momo pedals, could've been better.
Messed up first laps and couple guys had problems letting me pass under blue flag but no bigger problems.
Had a good fight with Oaten and Heikkinen.

Good race!
thd / Frank, next time you need someone for race leader you can ask me, I've enoug experience with leagues for that

Div C race was good. Vince was way to fast for everyone else and would've been 2 laps ahead if he didn't had an incident. I came 2nd after a good fight with BillyMos. Now I feel damn sorry for myself that I reminded Vince to qualify for this in July :banghead:
I started 6th, being one of those who didn't set a time in qualify. I got into a good rythm quickly and could overtake a few people. By the time I got to 2nd in lap 7, Vince was already away. From further behind on the grid Billy Mos had got to 3rd and he also passed me. Then I could follow him. After Vince stopped I managed to get by Billy - for 1 corner.
I first planned to do a 3 stop-race, but as my tyres were holding up ok and Billy looked like being on 2 stops, I changed strategy. After my first I was a bit more behind Billy, until I found him and another car standing after the chicane. That's were I got 2nd and I stayed there. In the end I made a small error costing me some time but I kept 2nd.
And on Div C I didn't had any problems with lapped cars, well done.

Good race, and I really like the length. Thanks to the admins!
If u guys want, i can leave the league. I wont drive with man who twice broken mine long trainings. Do you know why i driving so nervous and i didnt let passing me? Becaus i been mad by this incident with Macest, and sorry guys whos i blocked, but believe me, i was very mad. forgive me plz.
Good Race in Div C! Long-distance Races are great! If I were only faster. Unfortunately only 10 of 17 drivers was present
Sébastien Tixier, the lonely FXR :), Div A
Hi guys,

I was good in begining of race , i was 4Th, wich is like with the FXR
I had some touch with Joona, and i went out of track. Joona, it is not your fault, this is a 50-50 issue, i should paid more attention, this is race incident, np with you mate

Then i tried to keep on my strategy, 30min stints with R2.. but i have to push hard to keep the FZR and XRR pace, and my Front R2 could only live for 25minutes.. , so for the last stint i change my strategy, i went for R3-R2 ans 45minutes stints... it worked quite well, except my FL tire blew because it was too weared... hopefully i didnt loose a rank because of that... more about the two times i went out of track alone illepall

Looking forward for next race

cheers,
Quote from MagicFr :Hi guys,

I had some touch with Joona, and i went out of track. Joona, it is not your fault, this is a 50-50 issue, i should paid more attention, this is race incident, np with you mate

Then i tried to keep on my strategy, 30min stints with R2.. but i have to push hard to keep the FZR and XRR pace, and my Front R2 could only live for 25minutes.. , so for the last stint i change my strategy, i went for R3-R2 ans 45minutes stints... it worked quite well, except my FL tire blew because it was too weared... hopefully i didnt loose a rank because of that... more about the two times i went out of track alone illepall

cheers,

What Times you are driving in the FXR with Fuel for a 30min Stint on R2 Tires?
I hope that someone recorded replay in div. B, because our race leader, Rob, got disconnected and I think he never returned to the server to remind others to do it. I would have done it myself, but I too got disconnected. Huru-aito?
Quote from GrandSurf :What Times you are driving in the FXR with Fuel for a 30min Stint on R2 Tires?

65% gas
Times beetween 1.09.5 to 1.10.5 according to tire temp ( my FL was 95° at begining of stint = slowest time ). If you dont count the lap i make mistakes because i was trying to keep with XRR/FZR pace

and i couldnt do 30mins ... my FL tire could only last for 25minutes
Quote from BlackMan :If u guys want, i can leave the league. I wont drive with man who twice broken mine long trainings. Do you know why i driving so nervous and i didnt let passing me? Becaus i been mad by this incident with Macest, and sorry guys whos i blocked, but believe me, i was very mad. forgot me plz.

The incident with me happened AFTER you blocked me while i was in the lead fighting with Belak. And how can you be mad at me for the incident? I lost control of my car, i couldnt do anything, i crashed. Its not like i was aiming at anyone! I tryed to get away as quick as possible. If they find that i need to be penalised for that then so be it, in my eyes that is a race incident, not a meaningful wreck.

Funny, you were mad at me for nothing, and still you even messed up Topi's race and his win by blocking him too. What did he do wrong to deserve that? Or did you want your Cyber Racing teammate to win since you messed up your own race?

I wont be replying to your silly comments anymore, i'll let the admins do their job instead.
Quote from MagicFr :Hi guys,

cheers,

Yea I wouldn´t say it was a 50/50, more like 20/20/60, prolly in RL we would have only touched eachothers nothing more, with no harm done,
so 20 for me , 20 for you and 60 for LFSs collision model what so ever
Quote from MagicFr :65% gas
Times beetween 1.09.5 to 1.10.5 according to tire temp ( my FL was 95° at begining of stint = slowest time ). If you dont count the lap i make mistakes because i was trying to keep with XRR/FZR pace

and i couldnt do 30mins ... my FL tire could only last for 25minutes

I was doing 1:09.7 - 1:10.xx, tyres were a bit thin by lap 26, but could have made a few more laps. Ran out of fuel though.....
Quote from MaraZ :I hope that someone recorded replay in div. B, because our race leader, Rob, got disconnected and I think he never returned to the server to remind others to do it. I would have done it myself, but I too got disconnected. Huru-aito?

Oh yeah

Div B replay

My race was good, a bit boring but the result was much better than what I was waiting for. Spun on lap 36 and had a flat after T1 on lap 72 or so. My R2/R2 tyres were very worn in the end of the race, so I slowed down a bit on the last lap to make the lap I was running the last one. I could've gone to pits though, had a reasonable gap
can't do graph :,(
Ok, here are my thoughts after seeing the replay provided by Huru-aito (thanks mate ). First of all it looks like teamnic drivers disconnected on their own - Rob run out of fuel and MrAss probably didn't want to drive alone, since he followed him shortly afterwards. As for the driver, who was ignoring blue flags, it was MrAss (Chris Minch). He wasn't blocking ostentatiously, but was slower and simply refused to let the leaders through until they were alongside him. On lap 10 he made mistake on the first of those double right-handers after the longest straight and I thought he would let me pass there. He didn't, our cars made contact and I spun. Finally on lap 16 I was able to pass him, only to be re-passed few corners later after some late braking-almost-kamikaze maneuver. Should he do something like that when he is lapped and already cost me so much time? And he isn't inexperienced driver, because he is part of teamnic. In F1 it's simple - after ignoring blue flags three times in a row you get drive-through penalty. Maybe we need something like that in LFS Endu leauge, because BlackMan did something similar in div. A. It's true my mistake in the first race did hurt Rudi dearly, but it was almost the same as with MacEST case yesterday – he almost used the same words to describe it. But ignoring blue flags for very long time and getting in the way of leaders intentionally is simply unacceptable.
Quote : Funny, you were mad at me for nothing, and still you even messed up Topi's race and his win by blocking him too. What did he do wrong to deserve that? Or did you want your Cyber Racing teammate to win since you messed up your own race?

Quote :but you also blocked the faster cars(me and Topi) that were lapping you. And you are in the same team then the winner of this race, Belak. If you wouldnt have blocked Topi, he would have won this race.

After seeing the replay of the race i disagree with your accusations mac, black didnt had the best behavior in some of his words here and hes sorry about that, but i believe that he was a bit mad coz of is bad race afterall he spend alot of hours for practicing and he was expecting to finish little bit higher on final resutls. It's his style to be very emotional on track and we have discussed about that and he is sorry and is doing his best now on to make sure it wont happen again.And about the spamming, black did say "Thanks" 3-4 times during the race mostly to the drivers who let him pass when they were lapped. It's not allowed in rules but he did not mean it as "spam".
I dont want to defend or accuse nobody but i´m really disappointed with some accusations to blackman and now to cyber aswell. Blackman did not block anyone intentionally. At the end of the race he was still fighting for positions and felt he was faster than belak and topi, and seems like he was. As you can see from the replay he fought with belak too and that definately did not help Belak either. More looks like he helped topi to get closer to Belak. Everyone who has the replay can judge themselves, Blackman did not help Belak or destroy Topi's victory.
He was doing his own race, he may have used some bad judgement with the blue flag rules but he made his choice. The issue has been discussed and Blackman is sorry about some of his actions and has learned from this and will face the penalty the admins want to give to him.

Best Regards

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG