BF1
F08 or BF1
Right since alot of people want the f08 let the pupil see what they really want
FO8, please!
Well, Fo8 but this has never been a democracy
#4 - Davo
Where's the none vote? Dodgy poll.
#5 - Tukko
Quote from Davo :Where's the none vote? Dodgy poll.

yeah.. bloody open wheelers :doh:
#6 - Renku
Hey, I want some changes too! A road car for the FE Black Rev race, please, Pretty please, LX4 or LX6 if highly possible.
Quote from Tukko :yeah.. bloody open wheelers :doh:

Oh hell.. someone still playing Winter Games?
Well see if we allow one change can you guys promise not to hound us for any other changes, our fearless leader hates the BF1 and would rather drive the FO8 , but we here at OLFSL are worried that if we allow one change it will be a never ending cycle of changes and will cause far to many problems for us to all enjoy the season.

Let me discuss this with the OLFSL team and we'll see if the FO8 can replace the BF1.

I hope you know how much poop I'm going to be in for even suggesting this, but we want to be flexible enough that all drivers can enjoy another great season.

I'll probably get fired for this.
Well... in theory I am open to the odd change, if it is benefecial to the league and is popular for all, but, I like the BF1, so if we do switch it over, then I will be sad and have to use the BF1 in the skill challenge track instead of the FO8.
Quote from AtomAnt :...but we here at OLFSL are worried that if we allow one change it will be a never ending cycle of changes and will cause far to many problems for us to all enjoy the season...

exactly, I wanna LX4 to the Fern Bay Black race!! The LX4 has improved so much after the latest patch and that race would be pure fun. Please change it!! Now I only have to think what other changes I might want .
I just think the main problem is that the F08 has never been used the past few seasons when every other car has.

Especcially since it is now a great car but still very under used, the OLFS can easily help change that and give us some nice action.
Quote from russraine :Well... in theory I am open to the odd change, if it is benefecial to the league and is popular for all, but, I like the BF1, so if we do switch it over, then I will be sad and have to use the BF1 in the skill challenge track instead of the FO8.

Maybe skill track could include a long jump section Tight slalom round the oval I say.
I called in every favor, You got FO8.

Happy?
Quote from Renku :exactly, I wanna LX4 to the Fern Bay Black race!! The LX4 has improved so much after the latest patch and that race would be pure fun. Please change it!! Now I only have to think what other changes I might want .

Hey Pal, Get in line, I have to drive that combo this Sat, unless of course you'd like to take my place in the LX4 Renku.

Let me know bud.
Quote from Julppu :Maybe skill track could include a long jump section Tight slalom round the oval I say.

You're on drugs , have you ever driven an OLFSL Skill. Go ask Zock Machine.
Am I the only one preparing for BL2R Feb 11th. I'll get pool 1.
Quote from AtomAnt :You're on drugs , have you ever driven an OLFSL Skill. Go ask Zock Machine.

Indeed I have and no I'm not, but should I be?
#18 - S0ul
Ant,you know theres a multi-quote feature
Too bad,that we havent got the BF1 but thats democracy-.-
Quote from S0ul :Ant,you know theres a multi-quote feature
Too bad,that we havent got the BF1 but thats democracy-.-

Multi-quotes don't increase the sadness rating enough.
Well the members have had their say and one car has been changed, I do not think we should have any more votes about car changes otherwise this will get silly.
Yea ture you could just do a season with bf1 and the next one with f08 or something like or crapp the fox and have fo8 and bf1 just an idea
I Vote for FO8
#23 - S0ul
Boo hiss. JR wanted BF1. He not afraid of a little horsepower! But hey, if it gives some of you a chance to stay on the track, then fine!
Hmm.........The traction control in the BF1 is what keeps you on the track Mr. Russ, not the opposite way around.

Btw, your skill driving competition would be pretty nice if you made us use the BF1 without the traction controll, then i'm sure you'll be the one "Boo Hiss"ing at the spinning car.

Thanks for the choice to include the F08, makes the calendar look as good as it could be to suit all really.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG