The online racing simulator
Hall Of Fame & Calendar updated
The OLFSL Hall Of Fame is now up to date. You can see the final standings by clicking the season name - and see cyber|prophet on the top.

Also - There is a a provisional race calendar for you to see. The idea is to give members a chance to raise issues that we can take into account if they are serious.

Enjoy

-edit---
And here's the clickie:
http://www.lfs-league.com
The site looks great, going to be a good season
#3 - Misko
Quote from varjsa-9 :Also - There is a a provisional race calendar for you to see. The idea is to give members a chance to raise issues that we can take into account if they are serious.

Just happy that dates don't clash with OPS races which are also on Sunday evenings. We were prepared to change our calendar if needed when you publish yours, its good that we don't have to.
You gotta look at sigs, ffs!
#6 - Renku
22th and 23th of June are public holidays in Finland (I'm not 100% sure about the exact dates though).
23th and 24th of June are public holidays in Estonia.
There is a OLFSL race on 24th of June.

I don't think that a race ended accidentally to the 24th of June and I'm not asking for another date for this race, I just wanted to point out the fact that the statement in the OLFSL Chatterbox "Please note that we avoided all F1 conflicts this year, no OLFSL race happens on a F1 Race day. Major Holidays have been avoided as well" is not true!
It's only a good thing if the drinking seizes at least for the race hour (I hope)
Quote from Renku :22th and 23th of June are public holidays in Finland (I'm not 100% sure about the exact dates though).
23th and 24th of June are public holidays in Estonia.
There is a OLFSL race on 24th of June.

I don't think that a race ended accidentally to the 24th of June and I'm not asking for another date for this race, I just wanted to point out the fact that the statement in the OLFSL Chatterbox "Please note that we avoided all F1 conflicts this year, no OLFSL race happens on a F1 Race day. Major Holidays have been avoided as well" is not true!

That would be my fault then, I really did my best to research all holidays...nobody is perfect, me least of all.

June is a difficult month to organize, there are 2 F1 races a week apart, not much wiggle room.

I will correct that statement in the chatbox.

Sorry about that Renku.

Ant
Quote from Renku : "Please note that we avoided all F1 conflicts this year, no OLFSL race happens on a F1 Race day. Major Holidays have been avoided as well" is not true!

C'mon, it is very difficult to organise a calender, especially with the restriction of only Sundays. Ant has done a brilliant job for OLFSL whilst Tessu has been away. There is always going to be a date which doesn't suit some people, it's a world wide game after all.
Midsummers day in Sweden is at June 24th. No scandinavians will be sober enough to race that day ... ... exept me of course.
Quote from Cawwa :Midsummers day in Sweden is at June 24th. No scandinavians will be sober enough to race that day ... ... exept me of course.

Cheers, early.
Quote from Cawwa :And that means ... ?

Move the event?

More like "happy drinking"
Combos on the site, nice. All revs.
FO8 instead of BF1 would be nice, though.
Nah, the BF1 is there for the skillfull drivers like me.
Quote from Priitmek :Combos on the site, nice. All revs.
FO8 instead of BF1 would be nice, though.

I agree the bf1 is not that fun in the olfsl in my opinion

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG