The online racing simulator
Hi all please put your name here if you would like to sign up

Ability doesnt matter its just to hae fun no league points will be scored altho its a good opportunity to race top class drivers in long "leauge type" races

The List:

1. tombarlin
2. mcintyrej
3. LFSn00b
4. BigDave2967
5. andy29
I'm in, since I was in the one last week.
Im In!!!
which track is the race on? i wanna get some practise laps in
Didn't notice this until now. If possible, I'd like to participate today
i've had nothing PM'ed to me
Lessee...
Let's see how I go.
i'm in [MCM]Chano
Quote from LFSn00b :I'll try to be in the most ones, count me in.

Same here. put me on the regulars list.
ill do it too..
what are the times of the races? cbf searching for them
but dont count on me being there.. school starts tomorrow!!! argh.
****ing year 11.
I'd love to join in please
I'm a noob to LFS, but have succesfull league racing experience in NetKarPro and would love to test myself against some top quality LFS drivers.
Moose? did you race in the GPChampionship in netkar pro?

If so i was racing with daniel petit in the sim-racer.net team
Hi FOGlegsy,
Yup, ive raced two seasons in GPC, the first, in TeamSkunkRacing and last season for lastplace-racing.com (though due to issues with my ISP i was unable to compete in many races last season)
Looking forward to GPC season 2007.1...and hopefully a decent LFS league as well
GPC is a great championship. Some real fast racers there I found it hard qualifying so last season i was a test driver.

Hopefully see you trackside sometime

P.S what time is this event thursday? i may be in for it
Where's the race ???? Can't find it...server 2 is empty.. illepall
Alright, so i am a noob to LFS, so sorry for the question. What exactly is a League? Ill join (if allowed), and dont worry about the Demo Racer title, because im purchasing S2 tommarow (i fell inlove with the game THAT quick!).
Hi Sketchy, welcome to LFS, say goodbye to your social life

A league is basically like a virtual F1/GT/whatever series... the idea is that they have a certain amount of races with the same people. Because they've actually signed up for the season, the racing is better than it usually is on public servers, and points actually mean something.

That's why the forum race is like a league, but isn't, because you have good racing and roughly the same people each time, but you just sign up for individual races.

Please put me down for this, but... when is it? Has it already happened? Is it still going to happen? Where is it? What car do I need to bring?
I am in!!! Display ane: [MW] - Zak username, zak_mull
Cannot wait for this event!
Quote from zak_mull :I am in!!! Display ane: [MW] - Zak username, zak_mull
Cannot wait for this event!

It seems to be dead, check the dates of the posts
woops, well erm..... hehe
owell
i could do this and next friday, not sure bought rest though but im in. what track/time/server/cars?

edit: oh its redline so its the fourmular xr and its on the redline sever... but witch one?
Quote from amcrambler :i could do this and next friday, not sure bought rest though but im in. what track/time/server/cars?

edit: oh its redline so its the fourmular xr and its on the redline sever... but witch one?

Do you not read posts? i think this should be closed down now as it's not happened for a good few months
I would keep an eye on this thread/forum though. I asked Tom a while ago about what was going on, and he said he might do it when he can (be arsed ).
hi guys sorry i havent been payin much attention on here i will get round to organising this event again soon i promise lol

p.s it wont be just formula xr lol
Get one going for this thursday Tom. These were brilliant when they were on!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG