The online racing simulator
[GTR] Race 6: Teamevent
I would like to use this topic for teams to sign up and to discuss the team event.

Here is the point table to be used for this event:

1. 200
2. 175
3. 160
4. 145
5. 135
6. 125
7. 115
8. 105
9. 95
10. 85
11. 75
12. 65
13. 55
14. 50
15. 45
16. 40
17. 35

Signups:
teamnic | Red Barons
F. Drop
JJ. Nylander

Teamevent Racing:
M. Hennecke
B. Kasper

Killit Bang
T. Sauthoff
S. Luukka

Cyber Racing
U. Belak
C. Winkler

SBRC
J. Boughton
W. de Bruijn

n!faculty.racing
D. Heim
M. Schade

Ocrana.Ati Racing
R.Reinkort
M.Niitav

Grid:
1. Cyber Racing
2. n!faculty.racing
3. Killit Bang
4. Ocrana.Ati Racing
5. OCRANA.AtI Racing - East Pwned
6. Teamevent Racing
7. teamnic | Red Barons
8. SBRC
9. teamnic | Save the planet

I will not be home tonight, so everyone is asked to save it's replay. If you forgot to sign up for the race, you can still join qualifying, just send me a PM that you did (otherwise Ill be puzzled when processing the results)

So to repeat, the qualification will be 1 hour. Every team can drive 15 laps. It is okay if one driver does 5 laps and the other the remaining 10, as long as there aren't 2 drivers from the same team on the track at once. If there are more then 10 teams (currently 7), only one driver is allowed on the server at once. If one driver has done some laps and want to take over, he disconnects, and then the other can connect.

Server name: LFS Endu Team Event
For the password you go to the website, it is the div a pass. If you arent registered before 18:30 you probably cannot see the password, if so, you should ask torfinn or da_hoe in IRC #lfs-endu @ GameSurge.
#2 - LawVS
Is it possible for people who haven't participated yet to enter? (i.e. other members of a team)
#3 - fnac
i think that the team event registration has been closed at same time as the regular season.
however, I would be very pleased if single drivers already racing in the regular season were allowed to build teams for this team event only - independently from the real team they may belong to.

In this case I would be ready to belongs to such occasional team.

EDIT: oops I misunderstood your suggestion at the first read LawVS. anyway I am still favorable in re-opening the team event registration for active singles.
Quote from fnac :In this case I would be ready to belongs to such occasional team.

Same here.
It looks like my team (me and MaximUK) can drive this race. We called it SBRC/K² but as I don't drive for K² anymore (and actually race with SBRC in WOSEC league for GTP) we'll be using SBRC skins and such.

How's qualifying going to work?
Quote from Krutch :How's qualifying going to work?

I would like some more information about the qualifying, too.
And do we have to register? And if yes, are both drivers required to register?
About the teams:
Only the current teams are allowed to participate. I understand that some teams have fallen apart during the season, but if we allow people to change teams, it's not really a team championship anymore. Then it would be a race on itself. We will probably move the teamrace forward next seasons, to ensure people are still together etc.

About the race:
The results etc. from this teamrace will be posted here, and not on the website, because the website isn't ready for teamraces yet. You have to signup in this thread (list in top post).

Qualifying:
There will be one 1 hour session this Wednesday at 20:30. Both drivers are allowed to qualify, but only one car at a time. Maximum of 15 laps. It depends on the number of teams if every racer is allowed to be connected to the server (if there are more then 12 teams, only one driver can be connected at a time).
Ok, then I would like to sign up Teamevent Racing:
M. Hennecke
B. Kasper
KILLIT BANG!

T. Sauthoff
S. Luukka
Cyber Racing

U. Belak
C. Winkler
SBRC:

Jonathan Boughton
Wouter de Bruijn
#12 - Jay
n!faculty.racing

D. Heim
M. Schade
Ocrana.Ati Racing

R.Reinkort
M.Niitav

With zhä FZR.
what do you guys think about having chat allowed in the race? the ones who drive can block the messages and the ones who dont drive have something to while watching and could laugh together bout trudinoobo's crashes.
also the teammates who dont have teamspeak could communicate.
Quote from Da Hoe :what do you guys think about having chat allowed in the race? the ones who drive can block the messages and the ones who dont drive have something to while watching and could laugh together bout trudinoobo's crashes.
also the teammates who dont have teamspeak could communicate.

That would be a nice thing, especially because we are all allowed to spectate on the server.
Have you all seen the P4 patch thread?

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=2335

Before this patch there was a bug that affects how much fuel gets transferred to a new driver when switching. Anyone driving in the team event should probably make sure they have this installed otherwise the new driver may find himself running out of fuel.

Maxim
I wouldn't want to have a chat about things non-related to LFS, but it would help when it's possible to chat between team mates. we can't use a voice server so being able to say coming in in x laps would be nice.
Race result

1. Ocrana.Ati Racing 74 laps 3:01:10.16 200
2. n!faculty.racing 74 laps no time 175
3. Killit Bang 73 laps +1 lap 160
4. teamnic | Red Barons 73 laps +1 lap 145
5. SBRC 72 laps +2 laps 135
6. Teamevent Racing 72 laps +2 laps 125
7. OCRANA.AtI Racing - East Pwned 69 laps +5 laps 115
DNF Cyber Racing
DNS teamnic | Save the planet

Team championship result

1 Ocrana.Ati Racing 908
2 Killit Bang 881
3 teamnic | Red Barons 792
4 Teamevent Racing 761
5 Cyber Racing 709
6 OCRANA.AtI Racing - East Pwned 695
7 n!faculty 665
8 teamnic | Save The Planet 527
9 K²/SBRC 444
10 maxpayne racing team 395
11 ViVa Racing 321
12 teamnic | golden revival 269
13 teamnic | British Aces 201
14 MRNL | Brothers 105
15 INPL Racing 72
16 doridori racing 30

Expect the results to be put on the website in the next few weeks. I cannot promise when, but it will be done. Also the Hall of Fame will be fixed.
cool, we made it in the top 10! Nice.

The team race was good fun. Maxim couldn't stretch his tyres further than 14 laps, were as I could do 16 on them, so we decided that I would do 3 stints. We had one puncture in this race and that was at the end of Maxim's first stint. I also had to take it easy on the rf in my 2nd and 3rd/last stint. Don't know what happened to Hennecke und Kaspar, but they had the pit and we got 4th, and as our aim was to finish that was a good bonus.

Thanks to the admins, I really enjoyed this season even though I couldn't take part in all races. 2H races is exactly right for me.
Like I said on the server, this was by far the weirdest S2 race I've had so far.

Team Killit Bang had 2 stop&go penalties, I had a puncture braking into the "eau rouge" and flew over the tyres there, rolled the car once etc.. And Hoe had his share of action when crashing to walls a few times.

A disconnect, one unfortunate fuel bug victim...

I should've practiced more for this race But it was still lots of fun, like the whole season. Thanks for racing and thanks for organizing the whole thing!
weird race indeed, still had much fun though

thx for organizing this league. was great racing the whole season.
hi, race was funny .. not fun well a bit

- lap 6 spin in last hairpin
- lap 8 stream bug, kiss kiss, bang bang
- lap X , got stuck 2 laps in sand trap ( i tried to make a sand castle )
then, puncture at front right,

next stint, no prob

then, pit crew """"forgot"""" to change front left tire So Bastian had to stop on more time to change "this" tire

then Bastian also got a puncture on front right

So being 7th, it is just like a miracle, anyway, we lough a lot in teamspeak with Bastian, was really funny
7th.. i though we finished 6th ... anyway ...

cheers,
Was the 'running out of fuel' the old bug that came up in P4? Or did any of the two drivers not run the P4 patch?
winkler didnt have p3 or p4.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG