The online racing simulator
#1 - axus
LXCC forum improvements!
Hi,

We decided that the clutter in here with various threads from the two divisions is pointless so now we have two subforums - one for each division. Hopefully, this will make things a bit more tidy. I know there are still a lot of redirects from the moved threads in the general forum, making it look like a mess. These redirects will expire this time tomorrow. Threads that apply to both divisions will still go in the main LXCC section. James must do the splitting of the infringements thread - I don't want to edit it seeing as I'm racing in the event and it would look weird for such posts to be "edited" by me. (Yeah, that's just a good excuse not to do it.)

I also made a special sticky when a driver will be absent and you need another driver to race in his place. This thread is in the main LXCC section, here. Avoid posting there unless you actually need a driver or a driver responding to someone's request - its a bit of an attention grabbing title so best not grab the attention of people without reason .

Anyway, I hope you like the new improvements. I'll also edit some thread titles so they are more consistent.
You really need to learn how to move threads properly, I cleaned up all the redirects you'd left!
Just a friendly reminder of the next tuesday's event. Maybe it's time for the next participation thread for the 16.1.2007 event (AS GP endu race)?
#4 - axus
D'oh, I'll do it straight away. Sorry. :doh:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG