The online racing simulator
LXCC: Looking for a driver!
I need an LX4 driver, I've been told I'm going out tomorrow. I'll try one of my team-mates but I doubt any of them could make it.

Any offers?

(I will be back for the Kyoto race and, after that, everything should be normal with me maing each race. )
Bump

It's the day of the race and if we don't get a driver then we miss out on any chance of getting points in the LX4. It isn't a massive deal since we're obviously not going for the championship win but if there's anyone that would like to have a drive this afternoon then please either reply here or PM me.
Renku might want to race if the league allows it, why not PM him..lfs name ....renku
He's already PMed me, he will do it if he's on the server but he's not sure if he will be. I might be able to drive myself so I'll post here when I find out.
#5 - Renku
yep, me driving
LX6 driver needed (+ LX4 driver also)
Hey all

Im not going to be able to make it to the Tuesday Kyoto race so a driver is needed to fill my place in the LX6...any takers?

Have tried the team but not got a response yet
Ill do it!
PM me more details
Quote from alanhealy :Ill do it!
PM me more details

Thankyou for your response, i received a PM from Bawbag already and have allowed him to take my place at the Kyoto for this event.

Thanks again and keep a look out, almost every event needs a spare driver so im sure you will get a drive if you keep your eye out
Yeah team BUM will be needing an LX4 driver for a couple of races while I'm away visiting the old folks.
I would offer, but I'm probably not up to your fine driver standards.

Besides, it depends on the dates - I do have a life you know
Quote from cmckowen :i received a PM from Bawbag already and have allowed him to take my place at the Kyoto for this event.

The alien division is the other one... Please reconsider... kthx
Quote from maczo :The alien division is the other one... Please reconsider... kthx

Just had a look at Ray's time, 2:54:20....okay sure he'l get faster but only has a days practice along with his normal life. Should be good fun and at least someone can keep up with you this race maczo
Quote from Bob Smith :Yeah team BUM will be needing an LX4 driver for a couple of races while I'm away visiting the old folks.

To clarify, Team BUM are taking part in the Saturday races and the LX4 driver (me) will be unavailable for events 4 and 5. They are Fern Bay Gold Reversed on 16/11 and Westhill Rev on 23/11. If anyone is still interested post here. Cheers.

Sorry for thread hijack cmckowen.
In a strange turn of events, cmckowen will be my stand in driver for races 4 and 5.
His name is Charles dammit Bob. Oh, wait...
Ah damn, this gets better, Madman just told me his brother has come to visit so they're out for the day (probably at the pub, bastards). Anyway, rather short notice, anyone fancy joining me and driving the 6 in a couple of hours?
My team mate hasn't been online all day so I think he's gone out, anyone want to drive the LX6 for IES?
Looks like a lot of teams will only be participating with one driver this race.
#19 - axus
I merged two threads requesting a reserve driver and made sticky from them. In future, you can just post here. Anyone outside the league can follow this topic and see who needs drivers.

EDIT: Sorry for the attention grabber if you're a driver looking for a race. All the ones above are old/sorted out. The attention grabbing title is there for a reason . Please do not post in this thread unless you are actually looking for a driver in future.
Hello Guys/Gals

Sadly I will be missing the sixth event of the LXCC league because I am going to Prague so team BUM are looking for a reserve driver for the LX6 replacing me (TEH GREAT ONE) on Saturday the 13th of January.

I am going on the 6th and wont be back untill the 15th.

Would be great if anyone could stand in for me.

I was really looking forward to So Town Reversed as its a awesome track.

Cheers

Mad

Bob... if you know anyone, do ask!
No, sorry.

Thank again to cmckowen for standing in for the two races I've been away. No LFS for a month nearly killed me (the last two weeks before I was too busy with work to even install my wheel drivers).
IES Racing need an LX4 driver for (I think) the next two races. I can't race because I have my mocks

EDIT: We're in the Saturday division BTW.
Leifde> Saturdays or Tuesdays? I might be interested in racing a bit in the LX4
PM me if you want
You guys wouldnt happen to know anyone who would be interested in the LX6...?

3 Days untill I go! need someone! pleassseeeeeeeeeee

mad
Bawbag has agreed to drive the LX6 in place of Madman. Although isn't the race on the 13th, not today?

Edit: Today you fly to foreign-land, that's what you're looping on about. Either way, all sorted.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG