The online racing simulator
Who wants to race tonight?
So, who wants to race in the OCC tonight and be a total weirdo? Im going online, lets say, in 3 hours, so
bring your friends and relatives and lets race

(This can be a race reguest thread if you like, so you know that you dont end up driving all your own )
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : kev is a plonker!
I don't know, that's up to the OCC gods I suppose? But last request (or a hint) by Vain would be fun: GTRs at FE Black rev
Xfg > Ky Gp
I don't actually care what the combo would be, I just want it to be different and have some good racing and some challenge, so no ovals
Slow cars usually provide the closest battles thou...
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : a plonker Kev is!
#5 - Davo
bf1 @ fe1
#6 - Vain
LRF or TBO at Aston National Rev?

Vain
I'll join if it is anything else than the BF1
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : A plonker is Kev!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : kev plonker is!
Hmmm...some posts have disappeared

LRF is always a good fun, Aston, well, if reversed it's ok
And Kev is coming too, right
UF1 at SO3R?

OR:

UF1 @ BL1R (a combo you have never driven)
-
#10 - CSU1
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'll turn up if I'm not feeling too guilty about not working tonight... UF1 at SO Town Rev. is also fun BTW.

CSU: Sorry, I'd just come from another two threads where your posts weren't really contributing anything (although the "mice" one made me laugh so that was OK. ).

:duck: ! Anyway I didn't realise it was in the "odd combo club" wassat anyway is there a members list or is it public?
-
LRF sounds good to me, and I might be able to get on the server too.

Just make sure it's a server where the L is competative, because that's the car I'll be driving

Note: Competative doesn't mean quickest, but at least give me a shot of winning if I drive perfectly... I like to overcome car balancing issues, but I can't do miracles.
#13 - Vain
On some tracks the LX6 is dominant, on some tracks it's a bit behind. The car is just off.
On Aston National Rev the LFR times are:
FZ5: 1:59.65
RAC: 2:00.87
LX6: 2:00.84
Definitely well balanced. 120 seconds a lap and just 1.2 seconds time difference. Good ratio.

Vain
Suits me then...

/me votes for LRF at AS Nat Rev

May the best man, or woah-man, win.
Sounds good, looking forward to race you, I'll be there in a hour
-
AS national rev is quite good fun. So yeah i'll vote for LFR's at AS nat rev.
Wasn't Aston but it sure was fun!
Tristan got stabbed to hand by his G25, and I was wrecked by tristan in T1.

Replay attached if you don't believe
Attached files
tristan!!.mpr - 255.5 KB - 210 views
It bled for ages!

Sorry about the T1 - first time I've wrecked for about a year! A bit of confusion by my left foot over which pedal stops the car in an emergency.
Your G25 stabbed you?

Same thing folks are complaining of in the G25 thread? Paddles?

ROFL
They are complaining of sharp bits. Mine doesn't have a sharp bit.

I was there, merrily sliding around in my faithful LX, using lots of opposite lock just for the hell of it (wasn't really racing at this point), and the uber-auto-countersteering rammed the paddle into my index finger at full pelt - enough to break the skin.

So no, I can't join in with the 'they used knives to make the G25' discussion, as my 'injury' was caused by a relatively bluff body.
Well, no problem, last time I was wrecked off in T1 it was Kev not so long time ago, weird coincidence Btw, In that G25, does the paddles stay stationary? Because I couldn't figure out any other way they could've stab you :P
Nope, they spin with the wheel. I don't mind - the reason I never bought a DFP is because it didn't have proper paddles, presumably because Logitech thought they might kill someone.

Being an engineer I'm used to not having intact skin
#23 - Vain
If there's no action on the server today around 20 GMT I'll change the combo to LRF/Aston National Rev and do some laps. Join if you want to.

Vain
This afternoon/tonight? i'd like to go somewhere exotic with the GTRs. Haven't drive Kyoto for a while, Fern bay is also fun, SO is quite used, no way for AS and BL1.
Sounds interesting

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG