new member wanting to join league
anyone know if i can join this league..i know im a litlle late but i love the LX-4 ... i can only race on saturdays..this weekend(thanksgiving weekend) i cant beacause ill be in michagan with a dial up conection(AHH WHAT A DRAG!!) but i will most likly be able to race on all saturdays..i prefer the lx4 cause it handles less slipery
#2 - axus
You have to have a team-mate to drive the other car. There are open slots on Saturday, I must speak to James before giving you a definite answer though.
ok
LXCC member looking for co partner
LXCC member looking for co partner for league events..i prefer the LX4 so i need a lx6 partner i thought of a name for the team called KATTxhaust(yes...xhaust)KATT is the maker of the exhausts in lfs for lx's (u can see the name on the exhaust)ok cool...hope someone wants to join
but can i just participate in the LX4 if i cant find a partner by saturday plz?? and for the points do the points between the LX6 and LX4 add up or are they individual? good job organizing the league i have a facination for clubman style cars!
Merged the threads, we don't need both.
#9 - axus
Quote from carmaniac1993 :ACTUALLY i NEED a partner by tommorow .. i just found out i can race tommorow!!im desprate..ANYONE!!

No, the only division you can race in is the Saturday 4pm GMT division. The one today is full.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG