The online racing simulator
Spectating
In one post Axus mentioned that there are 4 spare spectator slots, could I take one of these and watch on Saturday?
#2 - axus
I think it will be possible. Alternatively we should have the vMax server back up by that time and Insim relay should be set up... which means that we can use LFS spectator for that.
#3 - maczo
And LFS-TV ? Is the thing still working? I for sure would like to be able to see the other division race.
LFS-TV is working just fine. someone will need to supply the stream tho.
#5 - maczo
Quote from felplacerad :someone will need to supply the stream

Surely at least one person in charge of the event should be on the server, so...
Dear Someone (Anton?),
could you please setup a broadcast of the race? Pretty please*

* - although I'm not sure I'll be even able to watch it
I could host a stream if I'm allowed on the server but I only have a 1Mbit connection, it might make me a bit laggy (shouldn't really matter since I'm not racing anyway)
#7 - axus
Quote from maczo :Surely at least one person in charge of the event should be on the server, so...
Dear Someone (Anton?),
could you please setup a broadcast of the race? Pretty please*

* - although I'm not sure I'll be even able to watch it

I have a terrible connection, it would be a horrible stream... and I'm driving anyway.

Quote from Leifde :I could host a stream if I'm allowed on the server but I only have a 1Mbit connection, it might make me a bit laggy (shouldn't really matter since I'm not racing anyway)

I might take you up on that... if we have everything up and running by Saturday, I'll let you know by PM if you're keen to do it.
#8 - axus
With regards to spectating, I think the spectator slots must be "requested" and the first four people to request them can get them but one of them will have to provide a strem for LFS-TV and run LFS Stats (my connection is unstable and laggy or I would) once we get everything in order. I know that the site is a bit incomplete etc. right now, as well as nice features (Insim relay, LFS spectator, LFS TV, and what have you). They're all in the pipeline, we would just like to get the basics down first.

So, registered spectators:
1. Leifde
2. Renku
3. GabbO

These people can probably only connect a few mins into the qualifying session (just in case there's a problem)... more pressure for qualifying, nyehehe.
#9 - Renku
Registering for a spectate slot. I can do stats .
I would also be interested to watch the race, if possible
#11 - axus
Ok, there is one spectating slot. I will PM the password to you prior to the event. You can join at 4:00 GMT. I shouldm't expect any problems. Renku, please do stats for us, using LFS stats.
And I'm doing LFS-TV?
#13 - axus
Quote from Leifde :And I'm doing LFS-TV?

If you would like to... It would be appreciated but its too much bandwidth for me to ask someone who doesn't want to do it.
I'll do it as long as I don't give everyone lag
#15 - axus
Shouldn't be a problem. Go for it.
I would like to spectate. I am a LX4/reserve driver for CoRe Racing.
Stream running with LFSTV

More info here
Not working for me
other 2 streams from other servers working fine only lxcc stream don't
Quote from kamo2000 :Not working for me
other 2 streams from other servers working fine only lxcc stream don't

Same here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG