The online racing simulator
Infringements, Penalties and Appeals
LXCC Infringment Report (#0001)
Season: 1
Group: Tuesday
Round: 1
Session: Race

Leader Lap: 5

Parties Involved: Anton Tcholakov [axus]; Gabor Botzheim [Gabbo]; M. Forsberg [filur]

Incident Description: Anton Tcholakov moves off the racing line to defend his position against Gabor Botzheim, the two cars scrape in a seemingly lag-related issue. M. Forsberg gets hit by Gabor Botzheim as he spins.

Penalties Awarded:
Anton Tcholakov - vMaxSR's LX4 driver will take a 3 place grid penalty for Round 2 - Dangerous driving resulting in an incident.
Gabor Botzheim - No penalty.
M. Forsberg - No penalty.

Appeal Deadline: Saturday, 18th November 2006 - 2359 GMT

Please ensure you make a formal appeal stating facts in this thread. Appeals made outside of this thread cannot be considered. Only parties involved in the incident should be involved in the appeal process.
LXCC Infringment Report (#0002)
Round: 1

Leader Lap: 12

Parties Involved: Tristan Cliffe [tristancliffe]; Pow [-POW-]

Incident Description: Pow was being lapped by Tristan Cliffe - failure to clear the racing line in a sensible and predictable way resulted in a racing incident between the two drivers. Tristan Cliffe had to reset his car. Pow continued with minimal damage.

Penalties Awarded:

Tristan Cliffe - Disqualification from event - Resetting Car (Ref: Section 3.1).
Pow - WRC Team's LX4 driver will take a 5 place grid penalty for Round 2 - Blocking a lapping car, causing unnecessary accident.

Appeal Deadline: Saturday, 18th November 2006 - 2359 GMT

Please ensure you make a formal appeal stating facts in this thread. Appeals made outside of this thread cannot be considered. Only parties involved in the incident should be involved in the appeal process.
#3 - axus
Old Infringements, Penalties and Appeals
Any infringements, penalties and appeals will be moved to this thread once the deadline for appeal has passed. Current ones can be found in this thread.
I have decided not to appeal this decision, as any reduction in penalty would likely result in a grid-drop at the following round.

I feel that I would be better off taking this DQ on the chin, and concentrating on a good Round 2 result from a decent grid slot.

Had the 'new' rules been in place for Round 1 I am confident I would have been allowed the reset, but I can understand that rules cannot be applied to events prior to their inception.

See you at Aston,

Tristan
#5 - axus
I shan't appeal either. That was a bad move on my part and I take the blame for it.
LXCC Infringment Report (#0003)
Round: 3

Leader Lap: 29

Parties Involved: Poolek; JJ Nylander [Oxygene]

Incident Description: Poolek fails to move out of the way quickly enough for Nylander. Nylander taps Poolek up the rear (avoidable), causing him to spin.

Penalties Awarded:
JJ Nylander - Warning - Unnecessary contact with a backmarker. Further warnings over the season may result in a penalty.
Poolek - Warning - Not clearing the racing line quickly enough for a lapping car
. Further warnings over the season may result in a penalty.

Appeal Deadline: Tuesday, 5th December 2006 - 2359 GMT

LXCC Infringment Report (#0004)
Round: 3

Leader Lap: 26 & 30

Parties Involved: D Horvath [horci]; FEL [felplacerad]

Incident Description: In the first incident, FEL tapped the right-rear of Horvath causing both drivers to spin (avoidable). In the second incident, FEL goes to move up the inside of Horvath but slides directly into the side of him, causing an avoidable incident leaving Horvath in the gravel trap.

Penalties Awarded:
FEL - Disqualification - Dangerous driving resulting in an incident on two occasions.
D Horvath - No penalty.

Appeal Deadline: Tuesday, 5th December 2006 - 2359 GMT

LXCC Infringment Report (#0005)
Round: 6 (Re-run)

Leader Lap: 1

Parties Involved: Exodus [cmckowen]; FEL [felplacerad]

Incident Description: McKowen makes a move up the inside of FEL through the kink before T2, leaving plenty of space, but loses the car on the bump/kerb. In trying to control the car, McKowen's left-rear wheel taps FEL's right-front and both parties spin. This is a simple racing incident, and cannot be deemed to be careless or malicious.

Penalties Awarded:
C McKowen - No penalty.
FEL - No penalty.

Appeal Deadline: Tuesday, 13th December 2007 - 2359 GMT

This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG