The online racing simulator
Some bad news on my part, due to a short notice Christmas dinner, I will be unable to race or admin the final race, and our other admin is still ill, so we have organised that our fellow racer Davo (Who has helped out in quite a few ways!) will admin the final race...

If anyone objects to this (Don't see why you would...) please let me know ASAP!

The password is still the same, as usual the server will be put on the server Saturday lunch time. Qualy to start @ 20:00 UTC
There is no race going on atm.

And you wouldnt be able to join, because you are a demo racer. Races are held on S2 combos.
Dam. I've scheduled a demo race for exactly the same time. Oh well, I guess I'll see you next season.
I won't be racing on saturday either.

I have an OPS race on sunday,RB4's on FE2,30 laps,and that needs as much practice as possible.

See you in season 2,wich will hopefully atract more racers,and racers who can compete every week.....
It's a S2 race, nd season 1 finishes this Saturday
Current standings with just 1 Race left, it's all very close for the win!

Thor just go to your Christmas dinner and forget all about us It's cool, I'll look after the race.

What does the P1,2,3, mean? Podium? If so I don't remember ever getting a podium.
Revised Table!

i think i can't make it tomorrow. at a party. but we'll see
A very poor turn out for the last race. Rooble and d6nn didn't show up to contest BBO for the title and so he won with a comfortable lead.

DaveWS was in great form getting the lap record but unfoprtunately had another disconnect which ended his race.

I couldn't find my flow on this track and 20 laps was getting a bit long.

Lfsn00b was also having trouble and had to pit twice.

Results attached and stats coming soon.
Attached images
mtcresults.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b :But congrats BBO!

Thx

Tbh this time I practiced a bit and also worked on a setup.
I was really glad to have such a nice final race, where still 3 people could win the whole Cup but then it was a bit frustrating that so many didn't show up. We waited there 15 minutes for nothing.

In the race it was abit like that I had to fight against my own mistakes. But it worked very well

Anyway thx to all who raced today and to Davo for doing the Admin stuff.
lol 4 ppl race. sry i couldnt make it, i was at a badass party . but congrats bbo
my laptop comletley F***ed up! speakers blew and it had a very dodgy screen conection
Quote from LFSn00b :Look who was third

lol 12 secs slower than bbo per lap btw what combo was it?
Quote from d6nn : lol 12 secs slower than bbo per lap btw what combo was it?

Aston North/TBO
is this thingy over now?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG