The online racing simulator
DTM-NA Driver Search
The NorthAmerican divison for the DTM is still looking for drivers.
The basis of this league is the www.DTM.com

We are driving the FXR which is a cool car to drive.
The races are every Tuesday night with a minimum of 100 km / 62,2 miles and two pit stops.
So try it out and Sign-Up
We assure you that you will have fun
I would like to second that notion! I've raced DTM for 3 seasons now, and love the car/track combos. Some may say that the FXR is easy to drive, but it is controllable predictable and that makes for great side-by-side racing!

The North American Division has been low on attendance, but that hasn't stopped the competition. The 4 races so far have seen great battles for position, with pit strategy adding to the drama. If you are interested in running a series where you don't have to be an alien to be fast, and you love tight racing action, check out the SimFIA DTM!
I'm wondering what so scary is on the whole thing. There are 39 hits but not one likes to race Ones it is full everybody will join....crazy world illepall
Tuesday nights. I could probably do that.
I haven't received a confirmation email yet. Signed up for the forums two days ago now . Same username as here.

Edit: Now it worked .
Sorry we did have a problem with the mailing system.
I too am interested in joining, but have also not yet received a confirmation email for my registration to the Sim FIA forums, so i'll just post my info here

LFS User Name: sinkoman
LFS Racing Name: sinkoman
Residence: USA
no affiliation with any teams at the moment

I'm by no means an exceptional driver, but I was recommended to this series, to improve my racing ability. I really don't mind placing low, as long as I get to have an even and fair race against exceptional competitors
Yeah, we do have a cool bunch of drivers on both the EU and NA side of things. I'm not sure when the next season is going to be, I've not had much time to my self in a very long while so I could not really do any work on the plugins. But it should be good to go in like 12 or 16 weeks.
I can't get the activation email either.
Try logging in anyways. It might work. I had the same problem as well but was able to login after a couple of days.
Awaiting Activation (0)
I have manually actived all accounts at pretty much the same day people signed up. The mailserver ain't working, hardly ever worked unfortunately.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG