Triple 7 Racing
Mercury
MG Racing
[noobs] - Entered
Fusion - Entered
SERT

Please pm me if your Team will/will not participate
Quote from nikimere :we were?

hehe, nah i think arrow meant he's handing out invitations.. like thats the invites up there ^^^ weather u accept it or not :P
dont worry it confused me too hehehe
ah ok well i'll post a link to here on the T7R forum then

Are there anymore details? I'm sure we wont be able to commit to anything until we know what dates and times it will be happening.
Just wondered how the teams where selected? Personally Im not expecting an Invitation, not currently being in a team, just wondered how, or who decided?
I think its the teams with the sexiest members..........
:iagree:

SD.
#8 - Jakg
Quote from danowat :I think its the teams with the sexiest members..........

ah... now it makes sense...

Erm, as of this moning there was nothing on our team forum, so i can't say i knew about this in advance - erm, care to share any more details, or is the battle finding out when it is?

EDIT - So we and Clownpaint are on the list, but not n1 etc? I assumed this was like the most famous teams, but i don't think it is...
I think its just an idea of the teams that maybe invited to this event, maybe just the "higher profile", and extremely handsome, teams listed that first spring to mind.

Best not to read to much into it, I can hear the conspiricy theories being hatched already..............
Well there are only 11 teams listed so we dont know really if thats the final list or more will be added or its possible to have 2 drivers from each team...

All this secrecy
[noobs]kavel?Vakel? thinks each team choses it's two best drivers on a particular combo.

Some additional info HE found on their forum:http://www.fusion-racing.net/c ... smf/Itemid,63/board,17.0/
Quote from Arrow. :Banner

Teams Invited
SCCC
Cyber
1st
Ocrana
Clownpaint
Triple 7 Racing
Mercury
MG Racing
[noobs]
Fusion
SERT

orrrr look at that sccc is first in the list, it still shows old teams still come in first
Quote from sidi :I think we would all like to agree on that

With all the leagues that are around atm i think getting all those teams together on certain dates could be a prob but hopefully it will work out and all invited teams manage to get afew drivers together

Thats what i was thinking like MOE, lfs gt etc etc, just got to wait for the combo and dates now
Thanks for the invitation Arrow!

Quote from rc10racer :Thats what i was thinking like MOE, lfs gt etc etc, just got to wait for the combo and dates now

Same goes for us
*MG thanks you for the invite*
Im sure MG can come up with something , some of us have a few problems at the moment. E.g. I have no pc to play on , my laptop i play on has gone back to Packard Bell for repairal (under warrenty)...
But plenty of drivers ,
#16 - th84
Quote from th84 :
I like the idea. If the start time's are good for me, I'd like to get involved.

Who told you [noobs] would like you to represent them?
#18 - th84
Its obvious!
lol... thanks for the invitation

Atm i´m not sure if we can do it, but everything is possible
I have posted a new thread on how the event will run.
We just have to decide on a few things so its fair on everyone

Please pm me if your Team will/will not participate
Best team ever is missing...
Yeah, i think too, where is n!faculty, Inferno, Some czech teams are good too...
Yeah some good teams are missing, but it makes a change to not have all the 'norm' teams!

Gives MG and a few others a chance for once .
#24 - th84

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG