The online racing simulator
OLFSL logo
Here's one suggestion we've received, take a look at it and tell me what you think. I won't say who designed it, that will be public information IF this becomes the OLFSL logo.

If anyone wants to design a logo for OLFSL, post it here and I'll arrange a poll later. Or you can email it to me (mrsfiendi@pp.inet.fi) if you want to stay anonymous until a decision is made. If they're all posted by me, no one knows who made the logo until we get the poll results.
Attached images
OLFSL logo.jpg
Nice and simple, easy on the eye
i like it - i would only change it a little to make it look a little 3 dimensional. maybe make the OLFSL look metallic and reflecting the sun somewhere - i don't know..

the basic design looks good for me
Quote from Mrs FienDi :If anyone wants to design a logo for OLFSL, post it here and I'll arrange a poll later.

A spur of the moment idea....

Could maybe make a few more quickies, just a thought.
Attached images
olfsl_logo_001_tweak.jpg
looking good tweak - especially the bottom left one with the stripe under the OLFSL - would look great on the merchandise i guess.. looks pretty professional
Quote from DasKlee :looking good tweak - especially the bottom left one with the stripe under the OLFSL - would look great on the merchandise i guess.. looks pretty professional

:iagree:
Any more proposals?
LOOKING Good Mrs. Fiendi, Tweaks are good as well, but I would suggest that you bring the gold color back into it, what with the OLFSL being such a treasure....hehe.

Da NUTTY ANT
Here are a couple more I've received.. It seems we are getting a good poll

Many designs to choose from..
Attached images
OLFSL 2.jpg
OLFSL 3.jpg
OLFSL 4.jpg
OLFSL 5.jpg
And again one more..
Attached images
OLFSL.jpg
logo
I like the last one but how about having it set in a steering wheel? )racing themed)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG