The online racing simulator
MoE Application round
Just a little pointer since we are mainly looking for LFS GT teams to join the MoE. We have 3 free spots for the race coming saturday at Aston GT. Head over to the MoE forum to read more about it .
Hi!

If you can't find 3 teams from GT we are ready for joining MOE (or even GT)
Infinity Skills Team

[!NF]Csimpok
Now that some teams go up to MOE can we join LFS GT?
#4 - Scoop
On monday the thread dedicated for the 3rd round will be opened and if by friday i don't have GT1 grid full u are in.
Surely there is room though, only 8 people took part last time and you picked your MoE team to occupy that 9th slot, couldnt they take that, or were the drop-outs from the last race just unable to make that 1 round etc.

Mercury GT1 car is hopefully in MoE proper, however one of the teams previously competing in LFS GT were picked to move in perminantly, so theres a definate slot opened up, and i'd like to think having come 4th with about 36hrs notice that there was a slot available, 30min practice for qualifying and about 10 hours before the race was taking place to practice (and get some sleep), we probably proved our teams quite capable of competing in there, so theres 1 car moving up, 1 car from last round (which technically shouldnt have been there :P) which wont be in the hopefull lineup, and possibly the Merc car moving up too. I'd say the chances are good that you'd get in, but you'll have to wait for any slots to be announce just as MoE did.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG