The online racing simulator
Quote :I think those many turns and up and down passages in this track can really give you a bad time, but it keeps you concentrated for the whole race. No daydreaming on long straights

Well, but if you do daydream, you really fast have to face the consequences
About short before Lap 30 i noticed silent squiking noises in my Room and began thinking about mices or some other animals that are arranging their winter-home in my Room and *wack* i hit the walls, twice or even more )
I had to do my second Stop much earlier than planned because my Steering was not in center any more (I was on 3 Stop-Strategy and didnt liked to change it) so i put 95% Fuel after the second stop and hell it all worked well so I could finish 2. after all ...

Thats the second Time I hear these squiking sounds while driving LFS, I have to investigate the source )
Sorry, i was at Work yesterday into the night and have the Race missed. Sorry!!!
Quote from MagicFr :well,

i think i can count 4 punctures for me

1st one, front right and rear left at the same time
Then one entering in pit.
Then one @ front right at end of the race .

Topi, sorry for the 1st time i passed you, i couldnt keep my car from slidind to the wall, i think i crushed you a bit on the wall
I had big fight with Topi, was fun most of time, but, some moved was a bit unfair from my point of view, but i will live with that

Rudi... man... i was faster than you, i had overlapped you, i had a big fight with Topi... and you passed me, and then blocked me ( not in purpose ).. and i spun... i'm a bit mad against you... hopeefully it will not last long

BTW, who have a voodoo pupet of me ??? because... during the race, 2 of my 4 spring in my pedals breaked,i was blocking tire every turn, because i have to get used to the new feeling, then my accel pedal went crazy, and i couldnt get full power for 4 laps, just after overtaking Torben

Lol, should i sacrifice a chicken before every race ? illepall

Looking forward for next race, Congratz Daniel.

Yes, we were fighting quite often and hard, was hard to keep concentrating on driving when you were looking for the passinfg spot all the time. No prob about the 1st time pass, but was hard to know where you were when you went into my blindspots often and I couldn't know where you wer.. It seemed that you were trying to get the inside everytime possible with only small overlap. That made me cautious when cutting corners. Well, that's my pont of view, i'll watch replays today. Was nice to have some battling during the race anyway.

Hmm..Rudi was one lap behind us?! Just wondering, because we had some battling soon after you had.

Those springs broke in the brake or throttle pedal? Or both? My springs from throttle pedal have been broken since last S1 endu. Happened during the season, not in race though. I managed to fix it with elastic bands and super glue and finished the last race happily. Well, good luck with your pedals. You will get used to it. Everything is possible.

Eat the chicken.
Topi, the only, 'a it unfair" moved, hmm, iirc, i was trying to overtake and u move in my line, was a bit of blocking move, but, nothing really unfair, just a bit frustrating enough to being piss, let say, 1 second during the race now that i'm cooled down, i'd say it is more frustration from me than unfair move from you

Yes, Rudi was 1 lap behind :/ because he was in front of me with Orange spot on the track map.
Yea well, I believe that you were frustrated, saw you spinning/crashing quite often.

Hehe, well, I wasn't able to look at the track map very often. South city long won't let you to do so....
my race was good,
find my rythem most of the time and didn`t hit the walls that mutch as expected.
nice battels in the begining and all the time someone viewable in front of me for hunting.
grats Ayah for the win.

lookink at the stats,
strange thing in the 3. sector
i had a good split time with very low topspeed.
how is that possible?
the 3. sector is only one corner and 2 long straights.

Best split 3
4. Kasper (Mounthy) 33.04 +0.49 sec
Top Speed, kph
10. Kasper (Mounthy) 241.08 -11.99 km/h
Well look at this:
Best Split 3:
2.T. Dahlhoff (TDSyco)32.91+0.3615
Top Speed kph:
11.T. Dahlhoff (TDSyco)240.78+12.28
Dont think the Topspeed is really relevant for that Split
max speed occured AFTER finish line, so it is in Slipt 1 not Split 3 , iirc
Again one of the best races in endu league for me, but it could have been even better if not for the drive-through penalty :banghead: after 3rd pit stop. The race started with heavy traffic and lap times were really slow in the beginning. But it was thanks to this traffic, that I was able to pass Rudi, who was probably going for two stops on r3 tires. Anyway I got through on 3rd lap and then went after Huru-aito, overtaking with him Rumiko when he made mistake on 5th lap. Our next "prey" was Ramla - Huru-aito made the move at the end of lap 10, and then on lap 13 left-front tire exloded in Ramla's car, allowing me to grab 7th position. That's not all - Huru spun on the same lap and I was lucky enough not to be too close to him when it happened. Thanks to that I went through safely to take 6th place. Few laps later I was right behind Tillverkad and soon we both passed MagicFr who was trying go reach the pit lane on two tires only.

After first pit stop on lap 21 I found myself in 8 position and kept it despite making rookie-like error when I forgot where to brake for first turn after leaving pit lane... Thankfully there was big gap and after quick use of reverse and I was driving in right direction That mistake allowed Da Hoe to leave the pits right in front of me, when he made his stop on lap 23. He was on cold tyres, so I was able to put the pressure on him and guess what - I was able to outbrake him at then end of back-straight. He then tried to re-take 7th position on the outside, but failed to do that and settled for 8th place. It was really good fight I think

When the first round of pit stops finished, I was in 4th place and then on lap 27 MacEST PC decided to freeze for good. Third place in div. A - I didn't expect it for sure Of course I knew that some of the guys behind me were on two-stop strategy and sooner or later will get ahead of me, but anyway I was extremely happy. I managed to keep that place untill lap 41, when I made 2nd stop. It was quite long because of the damage here and there, but I only lost three places. On Lap 45 Da Hoe made his 2nd stop an I was 5th, when Rudi appeared right in front of me (he was one lap behind). With more fuel and harder tyres (if I'm not mistaken) he was slower than me, so he let me through when I got very close. Then I made mistake on lap 48 and Huru was able to pass me, but when he and others made their pit stops I was back in 3rd

Rudi was right behind me whole time, so he was little faster than me, but it wasn't big difference and I didn't thought that I should let me through. I was not blocking him or anything like that. It was all going according to plan, when I clipped the wall and went across the track almost in the way of Rudi. I know that it looked like deliberate blocking, but I was just trying to keep then back of the car in straight line while looking in the mirror. My mistake, but anyway I moved out of his way on next lap, as I had damaged suspension. Then I made my last stop, but messed things up on pit entry and bang: drive-through penalty It cost me one, maybe two positions, so it wasn't that bad. Anyway I finished in 7th place and despite penalty was satisfied. To be in 3rd place for quite a long time - I couldn't ask for more
Quote from Mounthy :lookink at the stats,
strange thing in the 3. sector
i had a good split time with very low topspeed.
how is that possible?
the 3. sector is only one corner and 2 long straights.

Best split 3
4. Kasper (Mounthy) 33.04 +0.49 sec
Top Speed, kph
10. Kasper (Mounthy) 241.08 -11.99 km/h

So I let the replay run through the stats once again in single speed and the top speeds differ: http://www.markus-hennecke.de/lfs/Endu-Race_20050921.html
Looks like I need a more powerful cpu, as some Insim packets got lost
SO long was my best race at endu league so far.
Close racing and blue flagged behaved nicely.

Even though Im not one of the fastest, I really enjoy this league.
Me2

[GTR] Race 4: South City
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG