The online racing simulator
u cant see anywhere that it says theres a planned numberplate?
rules just say u the number has to be visible on the side of the car and the hood (afaik)
noone used a special numberplate last season...only the sunstrip logo was used!
Unfortunately, we have bad news on this issue. Our painting department had unforseen real life issues coming up which could not be worked around. We will not be able to finish the stuff in time, so you can freely design the cars for the 12h.

Of course we encourage you to put numbers on the cars but if you think due to the fact that the skins won't be final, you can also leave them out.
EDIT: Updated skins for Race 2 @ South City. 1024 & 2048 versions.
Attached images
XRR_MOE_R2_GT2-29.jpg
XRR_MOE_R2_GT2-29hr.jpg
They are absolutely fine for now. You don't need to use a number plate on the front and back, just on the side (once they are finished, for right now you dont need one at all).
OK...I was just going by the rules on the MOE website:

Quote :Skins
All teams must have their own, individual racing livery. If a single racing team submits two or more cars to the MoE, the racing liveries of these cars must be significantly different. The racing livery must be fitted with the teams’ assigned number on the sides, hood and rear bumper. The real names (no nicknames) of the team’s drivers must be listed on the car in a readable way; the names must be accompanied by a flag of the nationalities of all drivers. Also, the sunstrips that can be found in this topic are mandatory.

Triple 7 Racing will be using this skin for the start of the 2007/08 season. Sounds like we will have to change it when a racing plate comes into effect.

This debuts our new team maskot, Mr Chimpleton, on the bonnet

edit: skin replaced by this one
Here's our hi-res skin for the first race
Design: Teemu 'Teaz-R' Vedenoja
Attached images
FZR_f1rstmoe.jpg
We will use this skin for the first race. It's in Hi-Res.
Attached images
FZR_MoE_7ID-12H.jpg
Clownpaint Gaming..
#10 - Pedal to the Metal
Attached images
XRR_PM_moe0708.jpg
Team XFR will be using this skin for this event:
Cool skins guys :up: If any other teams have one, post them here
#64 - arco
Cyber Racing skin for this race
Attached images
FZR_cyb_ky12h.jpg
n!faculty racing skin
Attached images
FZR_faculty_MoE_9.jpg
Mercury's GT1/GT2 skin.
Attached images
XRR_M_MoE3a.jpg
XRR_M_MoE3b.jpg
mb-racing skin
Attached images
FZR_MOE3_08A.jpg
#27 Orange Racing Team
Attached images
XRR_ORT-MoE-1.jpg
just curious, are there some new logos and sunstrips coming, or not?
Yes, there are.
would be cool to get them this week...
With qualifying starting Sunday and the race next week, it would be nice to finalize the skins for this race.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I did some work on a logo for this race. If Tweaker doesn't care, I will post it up to see if everyone wants to use it. It's not the world's most imaginative logo, but it's at least something to consider.

Edit: corrected qual start day comment...sorry

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG