The online racing simulator
apologies
ok all sry for the lack of response on the forum, and sry for all racers involved, need to find a new method of doing this leauge, alex the creator of the league, is a bit awol at present , need to sort it out,SRY.

this message has been "completely" edited as i was a bit hot headed earlier, sry for edit.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=12655#post12655 re abscent members & future engagments .post 21.
Well, I'd be more than glad to help with the league, but as I'm Dutch, I don't have that much interest in setting up UKLFS...

Apologies not necessary in my book, not your fault.
Yeah, not your fault AC, so don't worry too much.

I'm sure there is a simple explanation, even if it's just that DT's 'puter broke or he's hospitalised... (hope not though).
his puter was broke last week, psu blew he said, have spoken other night,and even raced (rfactor), there was an element of conversation re lack of interest in things at present, with no mention of uklfs league , however one thing only iam aware of i guess, is that ive spent money on website, domain, and server rental. and i dun want it to goto waste
We won't, we'll just race this one next monday and kyoto after that.

I really wanna finish this league, hell I'd like to tag westhill on at the end.
Hmmmm

It seems that for once I couldn't agree with my ISP's timing more...
The race was 'rained-out'?? Pfjewww...

Well, I don't see why we couldn't continue the league without DT, so let's.
Aircav, if you need help setting up the league just let me know.
Aircav,if you need any help give me a shout on MSN or email me, i was around last night but gave up about 2000hrs, managed a 1.17.xx on FE-GOLD slowish i know but fast for an old man like me!!!!!!
right now i dont know whats happening, u dont realise the problems ive had with dt, and his pedantic way about doing things, insisting his web design philosohpy, he wouldnt even allow the uklfs logo on the site he started building , im "swear word begginin with F" pissed with him, ive paid for server "said he was skint", paid for website, 2 months ago and domain, and he just jacks it all in,! ohh and he was in rfactor race cast lastnight with another uklfs league participant ! "
when he could have been here to politely explain to you guys, let alone his "friends" - to cut along story short hes not reliable by any means- hes a great racer, a shit communicator ! this isnt ment as disrespect to himself, but i need you to understand ive been trying my bestest here with folk that cant even explain themselves - but thats his embarrasment...and part of me agrees with him that i cany be bothered with all of this at the moment too especially now...
#9 - LawVS
Well, Aircav, if you want, [tsr.] can help run the league with you if you like.
Aircav, let's get this show on the road . I understand you have full control over the server? And do you have the list of e-mail adresses or do we have to beat up DarkTimes for that?
Couldn't we all just resubmit out emails to Aircav? PM him etc...
The emails DT sent out for previous sessions have all our email addresses in the CC: field, couldn't we just take them from there?
right guys, emmm.. duno what to say, im losing interest in a lfs based racing league and clan. i dont want to run somat on my own . not much interest in runnin somthing with anyone else at the moment either, my interests lie in a few areas ie different sims & modding , id like to discontinue this uklfs concept and create somthing new, im feeling lfs is still 2nd rate for my liking at the moment, and that untill its "not" beta, i might concentrate my racing elsewhere the thought of vintage racers soon really appeals to me, ive had an insight into gtl via rf new gmotor 2 engine, me and darktimes have been hastie in creating what we have, i have spoken to him, and theres a few reasons for his actions (his abscence)that wont be explained here, he has apologised, and thats the end of story there, where to go now ? im feelin pretty shitey about this, and the server may cease to exist for now(end of sept), the name uklfs is specific to lfs a bit to much to use anywhere else, but i plan on uttilising my webspace for some leagues coming soon, but i dont know what yet.
anyone else is welcome to take over , server ,webspace, domain name, car skins,
Can you provide details on the server, one of us might take up the torch and pay for it.
Sad to hear this, but in all honestly I was expecting it. Shame, as I thought the league was excellent, in terms of both organisation and driving quality.

No doubt i'll be racing with most of you again in the future. Anyone interested in doing another FOX league will be welcomed by me.
Aww shame I was really enjoying this league. But still, it's no fun if the guys at the top are distracted. Good luck with your GTL ventures guys.
Im very interested in another FoX league, won't be hard getting a large amount of racers.
Quote from joshdifabio :Im very interested in another FoX league, won't be hard getting a large amount of racers.

Me to, FoX is maybe the funniest car to drive, not the hardest, not even close. But it gives very tight racing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG