The online racing simulator
The End Of The First Season
(4 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Scoop
After a long and eventfull season what started as a simple idea turned into a great season, a BIG hands up for Cyber racing for winning both GT1 and GT2 but we mustn't forget the rest, here are the top3:
GT1

#1 - Cyber Racing
#6 - ITEK Racing
#32 - DigiServ Racing Club

GT2
#2 - Cyber Racing
#99 - SERT
#11 - Ocrana Racing

The Spirit Of The GT award goes to pod for neva giving up in a race and participatin in every single event.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me run this season from the TestRace to the season ender it has been a long and hard road but everyone made it through, we have proven the concept of 2 classes on the same track at the same time and now for season 2 a big step forward LFS GT has officialy becomed a suport series for the Masters Of Endurance so from now on all the information will be give on the MoE sub forum:
http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Here are a few pics from the final race made by prophet enjoy:

Yeah, finaly official results.

Great season!
Grats to the winners! :trophy_si

Beautiful fight with Cyber during all season!
Thanks Casper and Miško!

Scoop, grats!

CYA!
#3 - Cawwa
Congrats to Team Cyber!! Awsome ride specially in that UFR car in GT2. To bad we couldn't race all the races but we have only ourselves to blame for that ...

Scoop, thx a lot for all your effort! Thx to all admins who made this possible wich of course goes to Prophet as well for that last race! Great job!

I'm also glad you now are running those support races to MoE. You have proven you handle it very good!
#4 - Misko
Thank you.

Yes indeed, it was a great season and great experience racing in two classes. This way one can truly appreciate special form of GT racing, which for me always looks like a mix of actual racing and a long journey at high speed, in grand style, in lots of traffic, with delicate balance of pushing hard but being sensible and aware of all kinds of situations one can be caught in on the way. Only now, when we were actually in it, we can really see why it is called Grand Touring.

Thank you Scoop, and everybody else who helped made it happen, and to all drivers we had pleasure of racing with on the track. Specially in GT2 class where races were incredibly close with Ocrana, and particulary SERT with countless passing and repassing lap after lap, race after race, with GT1 cars flying past us while we were trying to draft eachother.

Season is over, but we're gonna see more of this as part of MoE supoort series, where more people will experience this new form of racing for most, and have great fun like we had.
This thread is closed

(4 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG