The online racing simulator
Event8, Fern Bay Club rev & UFR
There was some awful lag from Sir D and Fireball on the server which kept chucking me out, I had to jump to another pc quickly with one minute to go, so was totally unprepared, the pc was not setup, I did not have my car setup or my controls. Total nightmare. So with badly controling car I endup going onto the roof.

Sir D ended up lagging out and taking a the leader and host with him, I could tell there was going to be a problem with his lag, but did anyone listen to me, nope.

Oh well the next event soon, Westhill rev (like the track), with FZ5,RAC,LX6..... (dont like the cars for it at all though)
#2 - Cawwa
Pool 2
Sry for that resetting. I messed my brain up and thought about the MRT5 races where it wasn't allowed. I thought it was ok since the damages still are there. Anyway it wasn't possible to go to Spectate mode with the "messages blocked" mode, now I know that too.
#3 - filur
Pretty strange race in pool 3, most of the grid seemed to disappear during the first 2 or 3 laps. I had a slight crash which sort of inverted my camber on right front, not really ideal for fe1r.

More writings and an amazing video @ http://flp.c0m.se/flp_reports.php?view=80
great video
great video! We might have to take you on board as video maker and kick Fireballs out lol
(only joking Fireball!)
Pool 6
Bad luck for me in this race...
In the beginning it was really hard to drive because Nathan in front of me had lag problems and was warping all over the track. Ended up loosing a place to Burnout who then crashed into him because of the same problem. Lost another position and was riding 5th, with no major mistakes, and tought that was going to be a quiet race when in the middle of the race my DFP just powered off...
So, since i'll be missing the next event because i'll be away from Portugal, I hope to see all for the final round of OLFSL...
Not much to say. Two times have I started a race in OLFSL and both times I have crashed out on my own in the first laps. The worst part is that I have noone to blame except myself. If only there would have been a wrecker to crash me out, I wouldnt feel so bad and could be angry at someone else not myself. Now I just have an urge to kick myself. Oh well...
Pool 5

What can I say.. Started from 5th position The laglap was marvellous, finished the lap in second place. The real start on the other hand.. finished that second last.

Have you noticed that the "well-prepared" race setups never work the same way in practise session as in race? I didn't suffer any damage from the first corners ufr-pinball, but still the car felt really funny for few laps. After that the tires were flaming hot and I had little grip. So, I ended up skidding and running high 44's, which sucks.

Totally satisfied with my hotlap, but really bummed about the race.
Quote from Kalev EST :Not much to say. Two times have I started a race in OLFSL and both times I have crashed out on my own in the first laps. The worst part is that I have noone to blame except myself. If only there would have been a wrecker to crash me out, I wouldnt feel so bad and could be angry at someone else not myself. Now I just have an urge to kick myself. Oh well...

It can only get better from here on.

Better luck next time
I started 9th, finished 9th and I only skidded of the track once, and even that I don't think I got all four wheels into the grass.

Thanks to all who raced around me today, was a good clean bunch.
Well, this must have been one of the best races i have had in olfsl(pool1) very close and intense and quite clean... until of course.. err... go watch the pool1 commentary

Had fun yesterday anyway, thanks to everyone in pool1, and thanks to the OLFSL crew ofcourse.
WOW, what a crazy race for me! :-D

Because of problems with my pedals (maybe cleaning hte potentiometer will help) i went in the race with the hope to survive because i have always 5-25% accelaration even if i dont hit my pedlas :-(

The first 25 laps it went horrible, much worse than in praccy shortly before the race. in the 25th lap I let the accelaration pedal flick back and the problem seemed to be better so i could burn some good laps till round 45 where the problem was back again so hard.

So all over im glad that i could make a 8th place (because of retirements) and I hope i can fix the problem till next race with my pedals because it seems that the next combo really fits me good, at least its very much fun to me :-)

Greetz Toretto!!!
Pool 6 due the lack of time which equalled lack in training, and the defaut race_s set I used wasn't the best I suppose. Well, started from 11th place, watched people flipping their cars, overtook few, avoided two evil curbs and finished 2nd about 13 seconds from the winner who had ran away when I was fighting my way to the top. Nice race with under 30 laps of pratice I say

Thanks for the OLFSL team making this happen, job well done!
Quote from Kalev EST :Not much to say. Two times have I started a race in OLFSL and both times I have crashed out on my own in the first laps. The worst part is that I have noone to blame except myself. If only there would have been a wrecker to crash me out, I wouldnt feel so bad and could be angry at someone else not myself. Now I just have an urge to kick myself. Oh well...

hey mate just dont stop participating now . dont push too hard if it takes u out of the road so try to finish the race even if u lose few places,then u will gain more confidence. :P
lastpunisher throws tires to the road to delay other racers.
Quote from fujiwara :lastpunisher throws tires to the road to delay other racers.

I have my doubts about that...not only he would f**k up his own car, but chances of hitting another car with a tire are pretty small.

EDIT: Didnt have images enabled at work and didnt see smileys...ignore my previous comment...
I might be little late, but here is alternative DL locations for POOL commentaries:
Pool 1
Pool 3
Pool 5

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG