The online racing simulator
Live coverage by LFS: FM for the final LFS GT round
EDIT: It seems that, due to technical problems LFS: FM is unable to broadcast after all. We'll keep you up to date.

Hi all,

Just to let you know, we've come to an agreement with LFS: FM, for them to have access to the raceserver during the 3 hour race coming sunday.

They will do a live coverage of the race with commentary via a shoutcast and through their own webpage. Therefore there will be one or two LFS: FM staff members on the raceserver during the race.

More info about LFS: FM and about the live coverage of the last race in the LFS GT season, can be found on their forums:
http://lfsfm.forumup.com/

Hereby a request to all drivers: at the end of the race, please just drive round in the finishing order slowly whilst the commentator rounds off the presentation

Thanks in advance and good luck in the race,

TraXXion
Hello to all drivers

To make the presentation more interesting if any drivers or your teams have any specia acheviements for some interesting info please post it here. We are currently getting background info on the previous races.

Thanks and good luck to all
Hello everybody.
I think i'll be the commentator for the race. Like Minimax said if there's any special info you'd like read out or whatever then post it here so I can pick up on it.

Thanks

Mike
Sounds good and hope its all recorded...Why dont you look over the past posts of each race as alot of us posted about how the race went and how problems came about?
In fact I wouldn't bet on it that we'll be there traxx.

Mini, Duke. Franky says that bandwidth costs and that the SC server is using too much bandwidth. He says that he can't host it the way things are now. Sorry but looks like LFS FM is over before it started.
that's a shame but bandwidth is always an issue. Sadly I don't have a spare server with unlimited bandwidth standing by

I like the iniative and hope you can start the radio without these bandwidth issues.
We are trying.
I hope that there would be a downloadable clip of it, for us racers participating for this event this week .
You'd like a downloadable clip of the Commentating.

If we don't get a SC server then I could still commentate using TS and record it. Also then we could have 2 commentators.
None of that James Allen bollocks please :P.
Quote from BigDave2967 :I hope that there would be a downloadable clip of it, for us racers participating for this event this week .

if we are forced to use teamspeak for commentary it will be streamed on the web page as an mp3 or whatever file, just after the race has finished so you will be able to listen to the broacast anyway (hope that made sense) We will also make the file available to download as well
We will make all things available for download. Just because we haven't got a SHOUTcast, doesn't mean we can't still do them.
could be back in business with the shoutcast..atleast for the race. contact me msn
Oh wow. Thanks man. I'll discuss it with you on MSN when your next on.
Guess ZWR Radio will have to step in and cover it. Still a couple days, so maybe we can let you guys broadcast via our server?
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :Guess ZWR Radio will have to step in and cover it. Still a couple days, so maybe we can let you guys broadcast via our server?

ZWR Radio, eh? sounds interesting..lol
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :Guess ZWR Radio will have to step in and cover it. Still a couple days, so maybe we can let you guys broadcast via our server?

Your commentating simFIA that day. Anyway we have a server, who said we weren't commentating.
SimFIA's a different time. Besides, we WANT the competition of having you around. It pushes both parties to excell.

And if you have server issues at any time let us know. We may not be able to fit you into a LIVE time slot but we can air your coverage without a problem, even leave all your credits in place.
Great news LFS:FM will definitly be covering LFS: GT using our own server (thanks fanky) altough what will be happening server wise after Sunday's race is a little unclear. Our official website is HERE. Just click on the LFS: FM listen live and now to go to the stream. I know the site URL is a bit odd but that will change very soon
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :SimFIA's a different time. Besides, we WANT the competition of having you around. It pushes both parties to excell.

And if you have server issues at any time let us know. We may not be able to fit you into a LIVE time slot but we can air your coverage without a problem, even leave all your credits in place.

We'll let you know if we have problems

Quote from minimax :Great news LFS:FM will definitly be covering LFS: GT using our own server (thanks fanky) altough what will be happening server wise after Sunday's race is a little unclear. Our official website is HERE. Just click on the LFS: FM listen live and now to go to the stream. I know the site URL is a bit odd but that will change very soon

There's a possibility we'll be keeping the server but that's only possibly. Keep your fingers crossed minimax.

What time is the race traXXion?
EDIT: OK it's 16:00. I found it.
Just asking.
Franky can you turn the server on pretty soon.

traXXion there's a pretty big possibility that LFS FM will not be commentating. We're trying the best we can though.
Now I have to go until that time so hopefully eerything sorts out whilst i'm gone.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG