The online racing simulator
skin on windows
(31 posts, started )
+1 for the idea. The whole map info would have to updated so while at it, Scawen could make the doors/hoods/every clearly distinguishable part skinnable seperately (like 5px away from another skinnable area) to avoid nasty smudges in lowres.
We could make some really nice skins then.
#27 - aoun
+10!! Great idea, then you could put flag/names on the windows like how it is in real life.. . But yea the maps have to be updated, so i think it would be easier for the devs, that if this would be a feature, for them to make it when they release s2.. amazing how we are only in the alpha stages and we got so much shit!
I think the mapping part of LFS is like the AI part, needs serious updating although I personally think the mapping is more important. We don't have proper RB4 mirrors, the exhaust pipes are missing on a lot of cars and I think the UFR should have a sunstrip (and while at sunstrips, I don't get it why it gets narrower with faster GTR cars - FXR, XRR, FZR)
Quote from XCNuse :@sinbad (well.. not really towards you specifically, but to the pictures you posted) anyone find it odd that in the 2nd picture the driver has his window down lol?

Must have had broken AC. And when it's a scorcher, you don't want to be in a car with broken AC, so crack the window a notch
Well, I wouldn't run the AC while racing anyway. The engine could overheat more easily.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :I'd say +1. If people are stupid enough to stick stuff on all windows, then they arent exactly smart. Maybe have them so they automaticly turn semi-clear, like 50% opacity no matter what. Then that way you can do what you like (like the image in the 1st post) but it's still clear enough see in/out thus not cause any accidents. Or only allow the rear windows to be skinned and still keep them semi-clear.

I know im Bumpin an old ass thread but yeah it definetly dosent cause any visibility issues for me and i dont quote anything

skin on windows
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG