The online racing simulator
Teammate matchmaking
Post here if you're looking for a teammate. Please also state which car you prefer to drive, the LX4 or LX6.

I'm looking for a teammate myself and I prefer the LX6.
Looking for teammate too. I'd prefer the LX6 but I can drive the LX4 if need arises. I am defenately not the fastest, so I'd like a teammate who is as fast/slow as me

(If the league rules allow, we could swap the cars at times, so both get to drive the 6&4..)

EDIT: Teammate found, no need for another
#3 - axus
Quote from Hyperactive :(If the league rules allow, we could swap the cars at times, so both get to drive the 6&4..)

If more people express interest in this, we could allow it, I guess.
I'd offer to be either of your teammates, but I can't guarantee my frequent participation (or that I'm quick enough to keep up with you). And I prefer the LX4 (it just seems purer to me). But I can drive the LX6, and enjoy doing so.

If you don't have any luck finding teammates (why don't you two pair up) before the season I'll partner you.
Quote from tristancliffe :I'd offer to be either of your teammates, but I can't guarantee my frequent participation (or that I'm quick enough to keep up with you).

I could say exactly the same words. Have to hear the race dates first and then do the deciding.
#6 - bozo
I'm looking for a teammate too. This looks like an interesting format, and I enjoy driving the LX4. The only day that I wouldn't be able to make is the Saturday.

I'm not the quickest, but if anyone wants a consistent teammate, let me know.
Well, if someone wants to check my speed, I just did some 10 laps hotlapping on so long with the LX6. My best was something like 1:49:4x, but the wr is 1:46:42...

EDIT: And I like animals
EDIT2: Teammate found
It seems I'm typically about 1 or 2 seconds off the WR with the LX6.

1:48.19 at SO4 (although it's been a while since I did that)
1:55.73 at KY2
1:09.30 at AS2

I don't know about switching cars between races. I think it'd probably be best to just stick with one. That way you don't end up trying to drive one car like it's the other. The time spent getting used to the car is better spent on setup development and perfecting your racing line.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
If the race time falls on a day and time I am avalable I am interested and will need a team mate. I perfer the LX4 but can drive either. I make no claims to be very fast in the LX though.
EDIT: Got a team-mate
I'm interested in this league too. I'd prefer to drive the 6. I did a 1:21.770 on BL1 a while ago, the mid-race PB is a bit better (about 2 seconds off the WR now, used to be just over a second ). I'll see if i can find someone in n1 to participate otherwise i'm open! I'm used to the 6 because we're using it in the team league this season.
Well, looking for a team-mate here also. 14, Enjoys long walks on the beach, Prefers LX4, but has experience in LX6.. ectera.

*shamelessly stolen from Kev :P*
Ok, i have found a team mate, or actually two!

What i was going to ask about was if it's ok to have a "Backup driver" in a team. The 1st team has 3 drivers who all wants to participate, but two of us don't know yet if we have time to do the whole season. I can, but is it possible for the two others to switch drivers through the season? Our "plan" is to have two main drivers while we have one "backup" driver which could step in if one of the other participants in the team can't race.

Is this possible?
Yes, the plan is - on the final registrations - to allow teams to specify a third driver who will be a "reserve" driver
Great! Thanks!
LX4 driving looking for LX6 driver to form team. Possibly not the fastest but clean and consistant and good points finisher (unless you lot are aliens). Would like to just stick with the LX4 if team mate is happy to stick with LX6.
Linus, if you would be driving in the Saturday division, I would be your team mate, I'm a moderately fast driver, willing to drive the LX6 and have some experience with it.
Quote from axus :If more people express interest in this [swapping cars within team - maczo] , we could allow it, I guess.

I express my interest in this (along with my teammate). So is it now allowed?
Still looking for a teammate. Gimpster informed me that he can't make it on Saturdays so don't be alarmed if you see him on the current signups.

I'm looking for an LX4 driver for Saturdays, preferably within 4 seconds of the WR on most tracks but I may be willing to settle for less if there's no one else.
Sorry Forbin, I really hate this schedule, but posting from work is fun. Grumble....
Team Speedsix is looking for a 3rd driver. Team speedsix is Hyperactive and bozo. We are competing in the tuesday events (7pm GMT).

At the moment we would need you to drive tin second event (21.11, AS north race) with the LX6 or LX4. The car choise is up to you and bozo as I can't participate due to my real life () activities. We can't guarantee more races for you at the moment but there is always a chance

You don't need to be extra quick, all we want is that you can drive one of the LX cars and have adequate amount of racing experience. The LXs can be a ***** to drive at times

If interested, contact me or bozo by PM

EDIT: case closed
TEAM KATTxhaust looking for second team member...i prefer the LX4 so i would prefer a LX6 driver.. but if needed i will drive LX6(im not very good at LX6)

EDIT:spots still open!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG