The online racing simulator

Poll : Move the race to the 3rd of september?

Closed since :
Yes
No
#1 - Scoop
Move the final race to the 3rd of sept?
Place youre votes as quick as pos pls
Voted to move (3rd is a better date for me)
Votet: yes
Yes, with OLFSL and F1 coming weekend, this is the best solution, imo.
#5 - Cawwa
Yes from me too, with a litle heavy heart since I was the one who brought it up and thought it was the best to run early. No matter how this will go some ppl can't make the race. To bad since it's the final. I guess you all wants a good and lucky end to this league, it's worth it!
If it is on the 3rd I won't be able to race. 90 minutes in the LFS GT then roughly 90 minutes in the ATC GP, all in one day will be hard to do, plus they might clash together.
YES... olfsl and f1 plus lfs gt is way to much and it might be a problem
Voted to move the event.

Its way too much for one weekend! So I think its the best posiible way to deal with it.

Thanks for those who voted to move and make it possible for the olfsl race too. sry to those who miss because of the movement.

Greetz Toretto!!!
#9 - Scoop
drivers that have not voted yes pls do i need to take a decision by tonight and i want as many ppl as pos to express theire opinion
#10 - agor
I voted yes aswell...
Franky told me that the ATC GP has moved to the 10th, so I guess you can consider both of our votes as yes'.
Looking good... only I wonder why Cyber voted against moving... they've also complained about the race time... ?
Quote from Neokiller :YES... olfsl and f1 plus lfs gt is way to much and it might be a problem

Is that AGAINST a move to 3rd??? I thought it was a clear yes ...
Quote from Cawwa :Is that AGAINST a move to 3rd??? I thought it was a clear yes ...

Look at the vote results. prophet.est and rumiko are also Cyber
Quote from traxxion :Look at the vote results. prophet.est and rumiko are also Cyber

Lol ... for the first time I saw the link to who have voted .... thx ...
Votet: yes
I think the results are clear for everybody race postponed 1 week i will anounce the 2 race marshalls for the race in the coming days, gl with OLFSL for the drivers that will race this sunday
Quote from traxxion :Looking good... only I wonder why Cyber voted against moving... they've also complained about the race time... ?

Other cybers voted yes therefore you cant judge a team only with 2 votes NO... since we have more members...

Cya
Quote from Neokiller :Other cybers voted yes therefore you cant judge a team only with 2 votes NO... since we have more members...

Cya

I understand Neo, I didn't mean to be rude or anything

Here's what my response was aimed at, a reply from prophet.
Quote from Cawwa :Yes it's good for those who don't drive in the OLFSLeague. Maybe it's only our team who drives there?

Quote from prophet.est :no its not only your team, some of the cybers aswell

hehe me neither traxx
This thread is closed

Move the final race to the 3rd of sept?
(20 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG