Season1 - Round 6 Kyoto National
(58 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Scoop
Season1 - Round 6 Kyoto National
1st qual sesion - friday 1 september at 21:00 cest
2nd qual sesion - saturday 2 september at 21:00 cest
Race time - sunday 3 september at 16:00 cest
Race duration: 3 hours

Teams if u don't know youre driver line-up yet pls say if you're gona take part at all i wana see how many cars are going to be and maybe i can find more racers
#21 pod - virtual gaming is in with
André Nauta
Wouter de Bruijn
#14 1ST » Racing XFR is not in after all.

#15 1ST » Racing FZR is in. Drivers:
C. Krognes - Chriskart
H. Piiriste - lastpunisher
#4 - Cawwa
Team XFR in with FZR and the XFR - cars
#5 - Vain
#09 CRC can't enter this race due to personal commitments. Sorry.
Have a nice final everyone!

Vain
#7 - Scoop
i guess that cancels vain's post
#8 - Vain
Yes. That's what it does. Good luck, Franky and Cropsy!

Vain
#9 - Cawwa
What time to start this time? We have F1 this time and also the OLFSLeague later on.
I suggest we start at 10.30 CEST.
i don't think ppl will agree with such an early start so drivers pls also post here if u agree to having 10:30 as a race time
I felt it was worth a try ...
dSRC FZR is in:

C. Schelter - Knick
T. Schelter - dodo.ger

edit: btw, 10.30 cest is much too early on a sunday. 16.00 cest is good.
Quote from dodo.ger : ... // ...
edit: btw, 10.30 cest is much too early on a sunday. 16.00 cest is good.

Yes it's good for those who don't drive in the OLFSLeague. Maybe it's only our team who drives there? If so we just have to bite in the sour apple and see what to do. I thought most of the drivers did run there though ...
no its not only your team, some of the cybers aswell
pod Driver line-up added.
I just think that 10:30 cest would be the best option the keep the possibility for the ones who drive in OLFSL and them who want to watch Formula 1.

And like we saw, some others want to drive OLFSL too.

I have 4 weeks of OLFSL praccy and 2 weeks of LFS GT praccy behind me, so please give me and the others the opportunity to make 2 events on same day and let the dual praccy be worth it.

Would be very nice ;-)!

Nice Greetz Toretto!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[XFR]Toretto --> Team XFR
www.teamxfr.net
10:30 CEST is hangover-time for some of us though... :s
Quote from traxxion :10:30 CEST is hangover-time for some of us though... :s

Or just lay in bed time
Why not make it 12:00h... I think I can remember that... (and F1 is at 15h if I'm correct)
To bad I'm such pain in the ass for you ...

15.00 is local time wich means 14.00 CEST time. Count 3 hours backwards and you get 11.00 CEST. Well, of those who watch F1 live, how many wants to miss the start? You also know that we don't start the LFS-GT race EXACTLY the time set, therefore the 10.30 to get some space.

Just a sugestion ...
Well, it's ok for me... we just need all drivers to confirm.
i know of the problem with olfsl but me and my brother dont drive there so its no prob for us. if the majority wants to drive at 10.30 cest thats ok, but im afraid we cant race then.
i haven't got a big yes from a lot of ppl about the time change so the decision is: Race time will remain 16:00
Quote from Scoop :i haven't got a big yes from a lot of ppl about the time change so the decision is: Race time will remain 16:00

Errm did you actually contact anyone? Sent out pm's etc...? There's not gonna be many people able to drive now you know..
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG