The online racing simulator
Current combo at OCC
In this thread people should announce the changes they make for the OCC server.
If you change it to something else, make a post in this thread so people know what's going on and can prepare themselves

Before changing the combo, please remember to check that the server is empty
Sweet, when I get back home, I'll for sure do a few races there, LX6+KY2 = : so I think KY2R will be fun seeing Its similar to KY2... Except Backwards... :P
I've set it to FOX and i'm going to set the track now. Prolly FE Gold.
Anybody want a change?
Seems to be all cars at the moment, which is ok but I'd really really really like to have some people and racing there! OCC server was so much fun at the start when you had to que to get in, come and race people!
What about TBO-RB4 Blackwood RX?
I just drove SO Classic Rev with XFR, very fun combo and feels so mad
Quote from Blackout :I just drove SO Classic Rev with XFR, very fun combo and feels so mad

It's also good with FXR.
UFR/XFR at SO Town course REV.
LX6 at So sprint1. Come chase me
Ok. Next I will throw a dice and see what combo comes up. I'll put it here soon (I just checked and the server was empty)

EDIT1: Westhill reversed with...
EDIT2: With XRT. I'll put the RB4 online too. Now come come come..
EDIT3: done
K thats really odd

Il come for some races and see
#13 - SamH
OCC Server Behaviour
We've been having problems on the UKCT server, specifically with our LFS servers dropping connections. I've begun testing a theory today (Saturday) so if anyone's up for a race, please consider using the OCC or OCC2 server. I'll be in there as much as possible through the day.

If I'm right, the server will be stable. If I'm wrong, you may experience a disconnection at some point.. possibly several. If this is the case, please PM me with your geographic location (county/country would be fine), your ISP, your connection speed and how many times you got disconnected, over roughly what period.

Any time you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks..
Sam
Mind setting it to TBO/AS2 (Club), then maybe some of the STCC guys will be there, and its a very odd combo.
Raced a few minutes on the OCC-Server and got disconnected with two others at the same time.
That was the only disco. in half an hour.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#16 - Jakg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Mind setting it to TBO/AS2 (Club), then maybe some of the STCC guys will be there, and its a very odd combo.

the MG server is on that 24/7 atm - just join and tons of people do!
It was weird that everyone else than me got disconnected from the server last night. Lucky bastard
#18 - SamH
Quote from MrSkill :Raced a few minutes on the OCC-Server and got disconnected with two others at the same time.
That was the only disco. in half an hour.

Was that this morning? I made a change on the server last night which I was hoping would help, or even solve it. I made another change about 11am today, too.. so far, so good.
ALL @ AS1

good choice!
XRT & RB4 at As1R

Come race or I change it to all cars at oval

EDIT: the server keeps kicking me out, but I'll stay there some time...
And switched to FO8 at AS North rev.

(not always TBO & LRF )
I have a question, how does one gain access so they could change the car/track combo at will, because to change car, requires password.
#23 - Jakg
by being PM'ed the admin password
#24 - SamH
.. or being PM'd the webpage password. Dustin watch out for your PMs
Just remember to check that the server is empty before you go fiddling with it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG