The online racing simulator
#1 - Scoop
Season 1 - Round 5 Westhill International
1st qual sesion - friday 11 august at 21:00 cest
2nd qual sesion - saturday12 august at 21:00 cest
Race time - sunday 13 august at 16:00 cest
Race duration: 3 hours

Teams if u don't know youre driver line-up yet pls say if you're gona take part at all i wana see how many cars are going to be and maybe i can find more racers

Grids
GT1

#1 - Cyber Racing
#15 - 1ST Racing
#32 - dSRC
#26 - [XFR]
#21 - pod
#6 - ITEK

GT2
#2 - Cyber Racing
#62 - [XFR]
#99 - SERT

LFS Stats done by cyber|prophet
http://www.liveforspeed.ee/sta ... -13_21.01.54_results.html

And also i have left the race at 16:00 CEST because it seams it's a more resonable time to race
#2 - Cawwa
Team XFR back from hollidays:

Final drivers:

#26 FZR car:
Goran Andreevski, agor, Macedonia
Marc Schreiber, nRcToretto, Germany

#62 XFR car:
Anders Klepaker, Kleppa, Norway
Bertil Holmberg, Cawwa, Sweden
#21 pod - virtual gaming

Björn Behrens
Wouter de Bruijn
Blaa
ITEK Racing Team

#06 - FXR
1: K.Malcomson (B11TME)
2: R.Mooney (Bawbag)
GT2 - XFR #99 - Serbian Racing Team (SERT)

- nesrulz (Miroslav Jasen)
- Mali (Goran Mrđa)
-
(Moonclaw) DELETED by Scoop
#1 FZR
U.Belak - casper88
A.Shiro - Rumiko

#2 UFR
M.Miljković - Misko
B.Orstad - Owl_no
-
(traxxion) DELETED by Scoop
-
(Scoop) DELETED by Scoop
updated the line-up for #21 pod in the earlier post as I won't meet my teammate at my home and now will race with another driver due to the first teammate having to work.
-
-
(Becky Rose) DELETED by Scoop
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Scoop
-
-
(Cawwa) DELETED by Scoop
-
(Kleppa) DELETED by Scoop
1ST is in, so far with only the FZR team:

#15 1ST » Racing FZR
C.Krognes - Chriskart
H. Piiriste - lastpunisher
-
(Scoop) DELETED by Scoop
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Scoop
-
(Scoop) DELETED by Scoop
-
(traxxion) DELETED by Scoop
dSRC is in with GT1 only at this time

Driver lineup change

FZR #32
E.Nieminen - (Fin) Eza
M.Aid - eckh1
Hey Scoop ... is it possible for us to use your Teamspeak2 server again?
Quote from Cawwa :Hey Scoop ... is it possible for us to use your Teamspeak2 server again?

Sure.

TraXX
Team XFR post updated with the final drivers
My apolagies for the "full course yellow" message my dog jumed on the kb and pressed the F5 key sorry for that
Quote from Scoop :My apolagies for the "full course yellow" message my dog jumed on the kb and pressed the F5 key sorry for that

LOL
results will be on the forum tomorow at noon
Quote from Scoop :My apolagies for the "full course yellow" message my dog jumed on the kb and pressed the F5 key sorry for that

LMAO...You teach him how to press F5 incase you are away?
I have to say sorry to #2 Cyber as I pushed them around once. That was quite stupid. My fault. Sorry!
Thx for the race, it was great fun allthough we got two discos. We thought we were 2 laps behind the 2nd place car but ended up at the same lap. What a finish!!

Grats to Cybers for the double again!!

Btw, Team XFR in GT2 didn't get any points for the race and in GT1 we are placed behind a car with less points? ... Just wonder ...
Quote from Krutch :I have to say sorry to #2 Cyber as I pushed them around once. That was quite stupid. My fault. Sorry!

Nah its ok. That was in turn 5 I think, which like any place in Weshtill is tricky to get past. In fast corners difference between classes in speed is quite big, and track turns alot so its tricky to choose which way to go. One FZR just went past me on the right on outside and I thought you would too, but you though I'd hold the line to let you go on inside before the fast chicane. My line maybe wasn't so clear, we both kinda panicked a little, I heard you let off the gas few times not being sure where to go. Its very tricky. And we were lucky to get away with it with just a spin and 2-3 secs lost, which actually just made my tyres nicely warm and made the race with SERT even more interesting and close. It was great battle in the first stint.

In general I always keep my line in GT2 cars and let GT1s choose their way around which is the safest way to do these things. Sometimes though I go little wide by mistake and let them inside, sometimes I panic as they approach so fast and let them inside, but most of the time I don't do that, I just stick to my line and make them wait till we pass the chicane or corner. It all depends on the exact moment when they catch me (straight, braking zone, corner), so it can't always be only one way to do it. Turns 1 and 2 in Weshtill are good example. If GT1 is right behind as we start T1 then I let him to the right as we exit T1 and he can take best line for T2, but if he's few meters back I go to the right before T2 and make him go inside for T2. Needs a bit of improvisation, although the second way it more predictable I think.

This is the biggest challenge in LFS GT, and even if positions get spread out a lot during the race there's always passing going on on almost every lap and have to be alert all the time. Fun, and great experience.
Quote from Misko :This is the biggest challenge in LFS GT, and even if positions get spread out a lot during the race there's always passing going on on almost every lap and have to be alert all the time. Fun, and great experience.

We should use this quote for LFS GT advertising :clapclap:
Quote from Cawwa :... // ...
Btw, Team XFR in GT2 didn't get any points for the race and in GT1 we are placed behind a car with less points? ... Just wonder ...

Admins??
on it now
Looking MUCH better now .. thx ...
-
(Alexvivi) DELETED by Scoop
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG