The online racing simulator
#1 - Scoop
Season 1 - Round 4 Aston Grand Touring
1st qual sesion - friday 28 july at 21:00 cest
2nd qual sesion - saturday 29 july at 21:00 cest
Race time - sunday 30 july at 16:00 cest
Race duration: 3 hours

Here are the results of the first qual sesion

Teams if u don't know youre driver line-up yet pls say if you're gona take part at all i wana see how many cars are going to be and maybe i can find more racers
#2 - kalle
n1 is in.
pod is in
ITEK is in GT1 and GT2
SERT is in (GT2).
#6 - Scoop
It looks like F1 is again at the same time as our race and since FIA did not want to move the F1 race 3 hours later i'm forced to move our race 2 hours later si it's like last time race starts at 16:00 CEST

And teams get youre driver line-ups up friday is fast aproaching
1ST is in.

Only XFR:
#14 1ST » Racing XFR
Casper Roescher - Kaspur
René van der Kooij - TraXXion
#8 - Vain
CRC #09 will also race - in the normal line-up (Dr Dink and me).
Are there any special regulations for this race that we should know?

Vain
pod - virtual gaming #21

- Igor Schimpf
- Wouter de Bruijn
#1 FZR
N. Kiss - Norbi
A.Širocka - Rumiko

reserve
A.Krabbenhöft - Ska69

#2 UFR
M.Miljković - Misko
B.Orstad - Owl_no
GT2 - XFR #99 - Serbian Racing Team (SERT)

nesrulz (Miroslav Jasen)
D I M E (Dimitrija Lazarevski)
no special regulations for this race only pls take care when u come out of the pits no penalty for cuting the yellow line but watch out for trafic.
Ocrana
#11 XFR

Jeep
Jeronimo

reserve: Vince
dSRC is in.

#32 FZR
M.Huisman - Michel 4AGE
M.Aid - eckh1

#87 UFR
Alan Stables - Gener_AL (UK)
R.Liivanurm - Renku

Due to the low nr of teams that have decided theire driver line-up i'm going to extend the dead line until saturday before the 2nd qual, also don't forget tonight is the first qual sesion hope to see u there (the usual server and pw)
ITEK Racing

#06 GT1 FXR

K.Malcomson (B11TME

S.Hilly (Psymonhilly)
A small change of plans, Marko Mikiver (cyber|prophet) is gona run the 2nd round of qual and the superpole this is his first time runing qual for LFS GT so pls be nice.

The reson i won't be able to be at qual is that i forgot my gf's bday is today and i just can't tell her "sorry i'm not taking u out because of LFS" i think u can understand.
#10 n1Racing

J. Mikkonen
K. Berg
#19 - Vain
#09 CRC unfortunately can't participate because of the lack of a second driver.

Vain
Quali 2 results:

Superpole results:
Some fantastic racing tonight , best of the event so far for me

Hope to cyall next round
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Some fantastic racing tonight , best of the event so far for me

Hope to cyall next round

Yep was nice racing you Al. Although you were faster I had kinda hoped I'd be able to keep you behind me... pity you got me after all with only 2 laps to go, grrr...

Apologies to my team mate for losing the place he had won

Anyway, congratulations to the winners... Norbi, super fast... and congratulations to whoever won GT2
Grats to the winners!

Nice race.

Bad luck for Jeep.
Seemed are race was doomed from the start.....During the race i was catching #10 very very fast like almost 2 secs per lap and then my team m8 said #10 has spun and i seen him right infront of me and then the carpet grip went on my pedals and my pedals went right under my desk and it was impossable to drive with them but i tried and i had to keep moving them in the end i had to stop off the track and try and fix them...I sorta got them fixed but they were still sliding and i had to keep fixing them. And then my team m8 had problems when he joined and he typed hahaha or something and then we got a DT Penaulty and then on the very last lap we got a flat...Yippie :P Ahh well...untill next time eh. Congrats to cyber yet again for a awsome performace.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG