HD 2.jpg
fbm
#fbm f1 2k18
Attached images
col1.jpg
HD4.jpg
Quote from C40Z :(WIP)RB4 on Steroids

greetz caoz

Didn't even realise this was posted until now. FFS I hope ScaViEr took notes. Obviously the polygon count is through the roof compared to the already existing GTRs (and other cars in LFS), but this is an awesome effort and pretty close to what a GTR conversion should look like with somewhat state-of-the-art graphics. There's even a stock-alike skin!
bf1
#bf1
Attached images
Bf1_1.jpg
BF1_2.jpg
BF1_3.jpg
BF1_4.jpg
-
(x t) DELETED by x t
Some L4P skins rendered.

Attached images
showroom7mark.png
showroom10mark.png
I wasn't a part of L4P but thanks for featuring the Denso skin along with L4P skins Big grin Render looks great, wheels look a bit like plastic and the tire manufacturer logo is mirrored but that's about the only things i could find wrong with it Big grin

EDIT: oh, and XR_interior1.dds looks like it's from an older version, since the lights seem to be half black
No problem! It's actually a pleasure to have these nice skins to render! I had to manually do the tire logos, and flip them right, must have missed that tire on the XRR. thanks for pointing it out! I saw the lights but couldn't quick figure out what was wrong, im gonna investigate your theory!
The metall slider for the rims was apparently on 0... that explains the plastic look. I think i fixed the lights too? Updated the texture. Having another pair of eyes look over what youve have done is really great! Thanks for the feedback!

Attached images
showroom11mark.png
Quote from ClasK_03 :No problem! It's actually a pleasure to have these nice skins to render! I had to manually do the tire logos, and flip them right, must have missed that tire on the XRR. thanks for pointing it out! I saw the lights but couldn't quick figure out what was wrong, im gonna investigate your theory!

Check the attachment out Tongue

New is latest LFS version and Old is from LFS Viewer.
Attached images
comparison.jpg
huh, thats interesting. But yeah I took the new texture from my current LFS installation.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG