The online racing simulator
#1 - AEF
Alfa Romeo 4C (AR4C)
Hi racers,

after the first unsuccessful attempt with a model downloaded from Sketchfab, I decided to draw the model of the Alfa Romeo 4C from scratch!

And since I have already completed suspension, tyres, engine, etc... and compared to the real one they gave me very good sensations, I would like to see this car online on LFS!

I don't know if I'll be able to finish it due to lack of time but in the meantime here's how far I've come...
Attached images
4C_1.png
4C_2.png
4C_3.png
4C_4.png
4C_5.png
4C_6.png
4C_7.png
4C_8.png
4C_9.png
4C_10.png
4C_11.png
4C_12.png
4C_13.png
4C_14.png
#2 - FIZ
Learning Blender the hard way!! I like your style.
That license-war got out of hands.. I understand your frustration.
The 3D model looks already very promising, can't wait!
#3 - AEF
Update...
Attached images
4C_15.png
4C_16.png
#4 - FIZ
Thumbs up
#5 - AEF
Update...
Attached images
4C_17.png
4C_18.png
#6 - AEF
Bodywork near to complete... Thumbs up
Attached images
4C_19.png
#7 - FIZ
Damn. You are going fast and clean Wink
#8 - AEF
One more step: the distinctive side air intake! Nod
Attached images
4C_20.png
#9 - FIZ
If Scawen will not be ready releasing the new LFS version in particular for DX11 and lighting new system, when this mod will become public, I am gonna be very annoyed.
Looks great, It deserves a proper renderer.
#10 - AEF
Quote from FIZ :Looks great, It deserves a proper renderer.

Thanks a lot! Na-na
Finally a proper Alfa being done for LFS Big grin
Quote from AEF :Bodywork near to complete... Thumbs up

Hello, please tell me u didn't just abandon it. I was really happy when i saw an alfa was being made but there was nothing afterFrown. How's it going?\
#13 - AEF
Hi, I'm really sorry but I abandoned the project, the forum and the game.
In August my dear friend FIZ, also a user of this forum and my ever-present racing partner on LFS, passed away.
When you lose the person you have known all your life and with whom you have always shared a certain thing, you no longer have the strength to continue alone.
You shouldn't give up. Let this car run on the LFS, which is also what he wants
True - that could be a great tribute to your friend as he seemed to be a fan of it. Also since rear car's name is out of question (unless you have a chance to get licence from manufacturer),you might even name the car after him as a further tribute.
Alternativelly maybe you can give over some well skilled modder (who does 3D modelling himself) to finish your work if you're really not motivated to carry on.

Alfa Romeo 4C (AR4C)
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG