The online racing simulator
F11/F12 live actions commands [Closed]
Add a control system for all live actions would be really useful with today's Button Boxes and steering wheels full of buttons!
eg: /liveupdate brakingbias 55
/liveupdate frontantiroll 45.0
/liveupdate frontwing 8
or by increments
/liveupdate brakingbias more
/liveupdate frontantiroll less
You get the idea, I know you'd implement it much better than my description here...
(I'll let you delete if it's really too off topic)
Hello Michal !
Thanks for your help.

I regularly check what's in /docs directory! A little less the scripts (even if I have already seen them on the forum).
For me, it's not suitable for my case.
e.g.: I want to change the rear camber, this system requires the following script on the UF1:

/press F9
/press F12
/press down
/press down
/press down
/press down
/press down
/press down
/press down
/press down
/press right
/press F9
/echo ^1SCRIPT: ^8Camber adjust +0.1, back to F9

But if I use this same script on the FXR, it changes the type of tyre (because of the different number of lines!)

Also, are the scripts "keyboard safe" (well, I don't know if the expression exists but if I called this script and at the same time I press the button on my button box showing me the tyres = F9, no impact on my running script !?)
Quote from KingOfIce :...
But if I use this same script on the FXR, it changes the type of tyre (because of the different number of lines!)

I agree, a more sophisticated system would be better (to have global script commands to adjust for example ARB specifically), but this might be a workaround for the car difference issue you have:

There are script files named {car}.lfs which are automatically run when you join the track with the selected car. You could edit these files to add your code, and these will only run when you use the specific car. That way you could use the correct amount of up/down commands to match the available lines for each car. Sure you would have to edit one for all the cars, which is much more work, but still, a workaround for now.

(script chaining is still possible using the "run" command)
So cool! Scawen just implemented something that looks like my original request in 0.7D14.
Thanks!
Suggestion closed.

F11/F12 live actions commands [Closed]
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG