The online racing simulator
DLC in LFS
(31 posts, started )
#26 - PjD
It's disappointing to see so much negativity towards a player who is politley and clearly giving honest feedback.
Quote from PjD :It's disappointing to see so much negativity towards a player who is politley and clearly giving honest feedback.

It's especially funny because 10+ years ago if you would say LFS was a game you'd get flamed. Big grin

But then again nowadays the term "simulation" has gained so much inflation that people consider anything a simulation if it says so in the title. Big grin
I don't think there's a problem with high quality paid DLC cars or tracks.
If this improves LFS and stimulates the creators,i am IN
Quote from gu3st :I don't think there's a problem with high quality paid DLC cars or tracks.

Can we say that S2/S3 licenses can be looked at as DLCs?

For me good DLC practice is multiple cars / tracks as one DLC at reasonable price. Bad one is every new car or track as separate DLC.

The S3 license is having one track only (and one test layout added recently), but I think more things will be added at some point in the future. Smile
Quote from Evolution_R :Can we say that S2/S3 licenses can be looked at as DLCs?

For me good DLC practice is multiple cars / tracks as one DLC at reasonable price. Bad one is every new car or track as separate DLC.

The S3 license is having one track only (and one test layout added recently), but I think more things will be added at some point in the future. Smile

The team being so reduced that would be a maximum of two cars and two tracks per year I guess.

DLC in LFS
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG