needed help on creating servers in current version
Hello everyone,
I needed help to connect Airio in the current version but I don't know how to do it currently.
I used to know well, but as now server creator mode has changed I'm not able to.

I try to use insim= to the number that is on the host's website but it doesn't work because it gives me an error "IS_MTC - only for multiplayer hosts"

How can we now create a server with Sand instead of with LFS Lapper? Are there any new tutorials currently?

Because I would like to create a championship in the future and in 2023 we will rent a server, how can we, for example, connect this to the server? we will have a machine connected with it connected to the server is always connected without depending on the computer we are using?

Sorry for so many questions 😂 but a lot has changed and I still don't know how they are currently
#2 - Racon
What's your setting for Flags byte in the ISI packet? It sounds like you might be connecting in local mode (Flags & 4) when you want host mode.
@Racon
I don't think he knows what any of that means when he doesn't even know how to use ip and port Smile No idea what Sand is but Airio has Flags in ISI hardcoded anyway. He's probably getting the error because he's trying to connect to his game client instead of host.

@joaopaulopt
There's no need to use the /insim= command at all now. Just go to the YOUR HOSTS page and there you will see Host IP (e.g. 12.345.67.89) and Insim port (e.g. 54321).

For Airio - edit Airio.con.1.txt -> HostAddr is your Host IP and HostPort is your Insim port. So it will look like this:
HostAddr=12.345.67.89
HostPort=54321
HostPass=loveforspeed
Also this is important - in the YOUR HOSTS page go to 'Access control' tab and in the 'Allow IP addresses to the InSim port' field add the ip address of the machine where you are running Airio (just google "my ip address" to get it).

What is Sand?
Quote from LakynVonLegendaus :@Racon
I don't think he knows what any of that means when he doesn't even know how to use ip and port Smile No idea what Sand is but Airio has Flags in ISI hardcoded anyway. He's probably getting the error because he's trying to connect to his game client instead of host.

@joaopaulopt
There's no need to use the /insim= command at all now. Just go to the YOUR HOSTS page and there you will see Host IP (e.g. 12.345.67.89) and Insim port (e.g. 54321).

For Airio - edit Airio.con.1.txt -> HostAddr is your Host IP and HostPort is your Insim port. So it will look like this:
HostAddr=12.345.67.89
HostPort=54321
HostPass=loveforspeed
Also this is important - in the YOUR HOSTS page go to 'Access control' tab and in the 'Allow IP addresses to the InSim port' field add the ip address of the machine where you are running Airio (just google "my ip address" to get it).

What is Sand?

Oh, I didn't know that, so I'll try it out Smile
Thank you very much Smile
Quote from LakynVonLegendaus :@Racon

@joaopaulopt

HostAddr=12.345.67.89
HostPort=54321
HostPass=loveforspeed

What is Sand?

I've already tested it and it worked Smile Thank you very much Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG