(11 posts, started )
INTINGS-BIMMYP36
Vehicle mod: INTINGS-BIMMYP36
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/2F2051

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :beamer

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Truly Legandary 90s Car

This engine produces a maximum power of 320 PS (335 bhp - 236.095 kW) at 7000 rpm and a maximum torque of 450 Nm (331.903 lb. ft) at 3600 rpm. The power is transmitted to the road by the rear wheel drive (RWD) with a 6 speed Manual gearbox

Skin is by KamranM3.

https://www.3dcadbrowser.com/3d-model/bmw-325i-touring-1995 <<< interior

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Pretty fun! Looks and sounds good, handles beautifully. I do have to set my ingame FFB to about 70% what I normally do to prevent it from force clipping, and it's still pretty heavy which seems at odds with the fact that it has a 'cruise' setup, especially as default, particularly without ability to change caster (or am I blind? Just got back from a long break from LFS).
Quote from Zopiac :Pretty fun! Looks and sounds good, handles beautifully. I do have to set my ingame FFB to about 70% what I normally do to prevent it from force clipping, and it's still pretty heavy which seems at odds with the fact that it has a 'cruise' setup, especially as default, particularly without ability to change caster (or am I blind? Just got back from a long break from LFS).

Thank u for the feedback, i'll edit the default setup Smile Big grin
finally 1080 degrees!! yeah lets go Big grin
The LOD hitbox on the car seems a bit big in the front corners.

Could it be adjusted towards the inside a bit? Sometimes drifting during transition there's an invisible hit to the other car.
Quote from PopnLochNessMonster :The LOD hitbox on the car seems a bit big in the front corners.

Could it be adjusted towards the inside a bit? Sometimes drifting during transition there's an invisible hit to the other car.

i don't know if u mean it right or wrong, but if u are talking about lOD 3 Colision mesh, yes i made it edited it to make it like an Real flexible Bumper, so it's easier a bit to not get hit or hit while transition in drifting
Attached images
lfs_00000463.jpg
lfs_00000464.jpg
lfs_00000465.jpg
Quote from anassilverto :i don't know if u mean it right or wrong, but if u are talking about lOD 3 Colision mesh, yes i made it edited it to make it like an Real flexible Bumper, so it's easier a bit to not get hit or hit while transition in drifting

Oh I didn't know the LOD 3 is like this! This is actually the correct way to do it, good job.
The driver who I was watching hit people must've just had a bad internet connection.

Thank you for clarifying!
why Fuel tank is front??? please make rear fuel tank same IRL and will good weight distribution.
all your mods are very good i like them a lot but i really hope you make some mod on some old mercedes like w124 e500 !!
LOD2 has wrong mappings
Attached images
lfs_00000074.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :LOD2 has wrong mappings

Never checked it, i'll fix it when i get my mods privileges back.

INTINGS-BIMMYP36
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG