The online racing simulator
The Standings talk
I will just put these points here, since they disappear too quick from the chatbox

ocr | RudiTurbo [del]
11-07 07:56 GMT
Though, since we have real lives as well and we arent contracted to arrive at the start every Sunday , we need those few dumped results.

ocr | RudiTurbo [del]
11-07 07:55 GMT
Since, then You could make up the gap, but not when You loose 120 pts cause of one DNS. It should be like F1, You can make it up with really good driving if You got 1 DNS

ocr | RudiTurbo [del]
11-07 07:53 GMT
Well, it's just quite unlikely that You can skip all Your real life things for half a year. if no removing would be done , then DNS should give last place pts of the pool You usually drive in,

[FF] Blackout
11-07 06:43 GMT
Whats the point of that removing wrots events, it punishes for being steady and I lose 6 places :/

ocr | RudiTurbo [del]
11-07 05:16 GMT
And fighting in the standings troughout the season, now I really dont have a clue wth is going on, have I been successful or not. Changing back to the way it was last season would be nice.

ocr | RudiTurbo [del]
11-07 05:15 GMT
Very bad way of showing the standings really, atm it's like I have to rape myself to be winning every race, cause I'm worried about not being up there by the end. Season is fun because of stan
hey i agree that the standings need sorting out why we lose 2 events? (coz i race all season and still get beaten by ppl who miss races i know ppl have a personal life (dont we all) but its unfair on the guys that race the full season
and yes rudi should be winning really (even i beating him in standings)

just my view
I just don't like losing positions without having a single dnf, it just feels grazy that people who havent scored any points or had very very bad result in one can go pass me just like that
I'm confused
I was there in all the team meetings, and dont remember talking about some new weird points system, anyway, if someone can explain the actual problem instead of complaining about it that will help the rest of understand what is wrong in the first place lol
Well, when you push that litle button on standings, you lose positions, simple But I think Im ok with it, it's the same for everyone so, plaah
Quote from Blackout :I just don't like losing positions without having a single dnf, it just feels grazy that people who havent scored any points or had very very bad result in one can go pass me just like that

Sinceeryly doubt that you can go the rest of the season without missing an event, having a DNF or a "very very bad result" Once you have experienced having missed a race you will be gratefull for the 2 rounds drop system.

I never even had a house during the first 2 events and I couldn't do the 1st event, This would be a good time to ask if that 0 point is dropped?

Quote from Bawbag :Sinceeryly doubt that you can go the rest of the season without missing an event

Lets see lets see And if I get a very bad result, its my own fault, either I didn't train enought to have a good pool or I got in to a accident and accidents are part of racing and you sometimes can't do nothing about and Im ok with them
I was not aware of you loseing points for a DNF but i think its a bad rule also
Quote from Blackout :Lets see lets see And if I get a very bad result, its my own fault, either I didn't train enought to have a good pool or I got in to a accident and accidents are part of racing and you sometimes can't do nothing about and Im ok with them

Or if you lag out from the server or your game crashes or your pc goes on the blink or your ISP cut you off for not paying. There is so many things that can go wrong that have nothing to do with racing and thise rule kindov softens the blow.

Everybody loses your 2 worst results as even if one person can compete in every race not all of us can and this just helps the DNF's too.
Yes, true. And like I said, its the same for everyone and Im ok with it.
Bah
Well I tried it, I clicked remove worst events and i dropped down postitions, so what is the point of that then? I must have missed it in the rules, but why on earth is it helpful to anyone to actually lose places, am I seriously missing something.

I just like the idea of a basic system where you get points for racing & no points for not racing, what all this other stuff has to do with it has got me right confused now.

Anyway, good luck to anyone who can explain it all! hehe
Quote from Bawbag :Or if you lag out from the server or your game crashes or your pc goes on the blink or your ISP cut you off for not paying. There is so many things that can go wrong that have nothing to do with racing and thise rule kindov softens the blow.

Everybody loses your 2 worst results as even if one person can compete in every race not all of us can and this just helps the DNF's too.

Disconns and such are actually kinda like Technical failure in RL.
BUT, the problem with the point system right now is, that if You get 0, instead o 120 , then YOU CAN NEVER MAKE THAT UP WITH PURE DRIVING
DNF's should give the worst points of the pool You drove in really, that would be possible to make it back. Only 15 pts loss or smthn
But anyway, the scoring sys seems back ok now, the standings make sense to me
Quote from russraine :Well I tried it, I clicked remove worst events and i dropped down postitions, so what is the point of that then? I must have missed it in the rules, but why on earth is it helpful to anyone to actually lose places, am I seriously missing something.

I just like the idea of a basic system where you get points for racing & no points for not racing, what all this other stuff has to do with it has got me right confused now.

Anyway, good luck to anyone who can explain it all! hehe

That is because there are so many of those who have had to miss a race.
Now, the point of the Season and having the standings is to find out the best guy out there. Now do You think You are better than the guy who won 9 pool1 races and missed 1 cause of a sports camp?
And while that You were some mid pool2 guy, but You get away with the Title, hmm, LOL

The Standings talk
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG