The online racing simulator
Renault Safrane
Hello, I present to you my new and only on going project: Renault Safrane.

While the specs are undefined for now, I want to be recreating a mock up of the Safrane Bi-Turbo, to have a bit more fun than driving the more casual versions.

Due to not having the highest quality references, nor the courage (check out the bottom words), it will surely not have as near as my AE86 project quality, yet I want to do my best to make an enjoyable mod, both for myself and the community.

My plan is to work every few days on it, completing bit by bit, instead of spending endless hours when I could.

I started the project earlier today, after deciding for the last few days between working on a R21, R25 or Safrane, making the best of all the photographies I collected.

If somebody has some high quality references, what ever blueprint that isn't a pixel soup, photographies or even more precise technical specs, I might be highly interested.

I hope to see that project maturing into something interesting to drive. Smile

--

Covid infection from 2020 is still heavily straining me; despite looking way better physically wise, neurologically wise it looks quite grim.
My situation is also really ambiguous since my father passed away, but luckily I have people around doing their best for me.

I do not have the courage to continue ambitious projects as my AE86 or the Ford Transit as of now.
I apologise for the unfulfilled hopes.
Attached images
01.JPG
If you need help (i speak french), i can help you!
Thank you, I will surely have questions about the editor in future. Smile
Currently I have continued a tiny bit, 1/4 of the front fender.

I'm a bit anxious about the suspensions as I have not found proper documentation yet (I only got R25 paper documentation at home).
you can send me a message on LFS discord server my pseudo is Nex_ with a big eye Wink
Noted. Smile

A tiny bit of progress made today.
Attached images
02.JPG
Started again, more structured, less messy. Smile
Attached images
03.JPG
04.JPG
good luck on your project, but will you go for kind-of pneumatic suspension or the full metal suspension?

Renault Safrane
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG