Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/6DF024

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :13HP Buggy

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Buggy with stationary engine of 390cc and 13hp

COVER SCREENSHOT:
#2 - gu3st
This is really cool
It's a little difficult to drive, but it's true, I did it based on what I have, the front slips a lot and when it has grip it tends to roll over, for this mod I just changed the engine for a more powerful one, mine only has 6,5hp

I've flipped a few times, his center of gravity is not very favorable.
#4 - gu3st
Quote from henricat2006 :It's a little difficult to drive, but it's true, I did it based on what I have, the front slips a lot and when it has grip it tends to roll over, for this mod I just changed the engine for a more powerful one, mine only has 6,5hp

I've flipped a few times, his center of gravity is not very favorable.

Yeah I found the rear suspension to be pretty neat. Watching the AIs rip it around some tracks was funny.

I should try the AI at one of the Kart tracks at Westhill. Seems like a good match.
#5 - FIZ
I really need to try this, both in LFS and in real life Big grin
engine model seems familiar to me 🤔
Quote from PedroXDBR :engine model seems familiar to me 🤔

The engine is temporary, it came from some kart that is posted with the download option to create variations. I'm trying to model a GX390, but I need to improve to have less poly
I modeled this engine with a very low quality, I'm terrible with it, but I asked a friend of mine to model a better quality one, then I update the mod again with the new 3D engine.

Attached images
WhatsApp Image 2022-08-27 at 11.10.34.jpeg
gx390 baixa qualidade.jpg
#9 - P V L
Hello, I really like this Kart as its not to powerful and has its own feeling. Smile

I added it to my [DS] servers and it works not really good as I run into a problem.

Even the current topspeed could be just ok, with only one gear it kills the clutch

on a run of more than one hour easy. Not even asking for more power, I would of course

take 2 or 3 more hp. But what would really help is to have 2 gears just, 1st to

accelerate and 2nd for topspeed. I would be happy to have this choice, is it may be

possible as a config ? If you cannot imagine where the problem is, just join [DS] Trail Easy

and it should give you an idea. Thanks in advance anyways, greetings P V L. Wave
^This, 2 speeds would definitely help henri
Nice mod!

GX-BUGGY
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG